First Job(60)

Chris
At only four years old my daughter already has her first job. She's been signed as an official model for one of the biggest kids modeling agency. I'm a proud father right now. We're at a studio for his first photo shoot with a upcoming online kids clothing store.

"We are very happy to have you with us Mona your a very pretty young lady." The man smiled at her as we waited for everything to be ready.

"What do you say when someone compliments you pumpkin?" Cam nudged her making her giggle.

"Tank you." She mumbled.

"We're still trying to get her out that baby talking thing. She's a very smart one just wants to be a baby for a while longer."

"That's fine people will find that adorable. So today we'll be doing some outside shots with her wearing a few of our items. It's a beautiful shining day out so we're gonna use that to its best." He told us just as a lady comes in telling us we can take Mona to get ready.

"Can we not have her in like small shit I don't want to much leg or her arms all out." Camila gave me a look rolling her eyes.

"Chris she's four stop it."

"Whatever I mean what I said Camila."

"Oh blah go sit somewhere." She waved me off.

"Don't start with me woman."

"No you don't start with me. Throw that crazy dad attitude you just pulled out your ass through that window I'm not for it today my feet back and breast hurt and I'm ready to go but I'm here for my baby. Go sit and wait for your daughter don't make me come back and straighten you out." She kissed me quickly smiling then followed the lady out.

"Wow. Is it her time of the month or is she just....like that." The guy asked chuckling.

"Nah baby number two she's four months. Only five more of this shit." I rub over my head.

Mona *third person*
They put her in a big black salon like chair with at a table surrounded by lots of lights. There were a lot of clothes and shoes just like her mommy and daddy closet.

"Ok sweetheart for the first set we're gonna do some really pretty curls." They lady with stinky breath said smiling. She had something in her teeth to.

"It hurt?" She asked looking at all the shiny things on the table.

"Talk like a big girl pumpkin your almost five years old you know what that means right?" Her mommy said talking to her standing short like her.

Mona shook her head no even if she actually did know.

"It means pretty soon you'll be in school with other big kids learning things."

"Like what?"

"Uh like your ABC's and 123's and you learn other things like how to read."

"I know that. I stay home with you and baby mommy." She smiled sweet making her mommy laugh.

"You can't pumpkin your not a baby anymore it's time to go up. No more half talking or whining and cry for no reason you have to be an example for your little brother or sister." Her mommy said pinching her cheeks. "Can we do that?"

"Yes mommy."

After a hug and kiss she let the lady start on her hair. She laid back in a big bowl where the bad breath lady put water all on it. She didn't really like it but mommy said no more crying. After she put really hot air on her hair.

They picked a really really pretty dress for her to wear in front of the cameras. "Are you afraid of dogs Mona?"

"No I like dogs."