Epilogue

Carlton
Sucking on her neck she moaned arching her back high. Gripping her thighs I pry them apart pressing my hard on her clit. Her hands run down my back sinking her nails into me. Wrapping her legs tight around my waist I walk us to the closest wall slamming her back.

It's out last night in this hotel room. All weekend has been like this but we did leave once for dinner. It's honestly been the best fucking weekend ever she just might be pregnant again.

"Do me in the shower daddy." She moaned gripping my hair in her hands.

Growling I take us to the huge shower blindly turning the water on. It came out cold making us both yell. "Shit that's cold."

She walked under the water running her hands all over herself. Giving me these eyes I grunt walking up shoving my tongue in her mouth. My hands squeeze her ass cheeks as my fingers tickle her "back door" her body shaking. Her hands grips my dick stroking me. We moan in each other's mouths as I press her on the wall hiking her legs up again. "How you want baby?"

"Slow and hard." She whispered biting my lip watching it flip back.

Sliding in her entrance her back arched off the shower wall. My knees buckle. Pulling out I pump my hardest back inside her. Repeating she whined rolling her hips. "Ssssss damn baby." I bite her breast as her moans bounce off the walls. "Talk to me Rebecca."

"Oh fuck I love you baby. Mmmm I feel you in my stomach daddy....your so thick I love it." I chuckled watching her eyes roll back.

The power of a good ole dick down.
*********
We took our stuff home before heading to Chris house. They kept Eli while we were gone. Using our key we walk in Julian Mona and some light kid all run by as we go in the kitchen. There Cam was wobbling around making what look like lunch.

"Mr and Mrs Willis!!" She yelled coming hugging us both. "Are we glowing." She pinch our cheeks.

"Man quite that where my son at?" I wave her off she and Rebecca laughing. Walking into the living room I catch Chris watching tv and Eli playing with his toys. "What's up niggas!?"

Eli jumped at my voice. Seeing me he smiled and started crawling my way. Picking him up I toss him in the air hearing his giggles.

"Your alive I thought yall might've fucked to death not hearing shit for three days." Chris smirked coming up. "Your so eats as much as you."

"I know." I chuckled as we go back to the kitchen.

"My baby! Oh mommy missed you!" Rebecca took Elias from me.

The three other kids ran by again. "Hey who's that other kid?"

"Mona's boyfriend." Camila smirked making Chris glare at her.

"She ain't got no damn boyfriend Camila. Keep calling him that he'll never see this house again." He mumbled tossing me a beer and opening his own. "Ay let me talk to you for a minute.

We went back the living room. "What's up you ain't do no fucked yo shit did you?"

"Nah nothing like that. So that shop I was suppose to have ain't happening. Those old bats backed out last minute and so now I got a whole fuck shop and only like a quarter of this shit together."

"That's fucked up. You gon sell it or something?"

"Nah I was thinking of making it just mine but I wanted to get you in on this idea I had. Remember that idea you told me about having your own shoe line?"

"Yeah I got the prototype and everything but no one was hearing out. Dumb bitches." I mumbled.

"Well I'm hearing out right now. I'm selling the record label it just ain't for me and with that money I thought you could use it to start a shoe company." He shrugged.

"Nigga you offering me anew life basically and think it's nothing!? I'm working two almost three jobs and you just come out the blue offering me a load of money?" He again shrugged.

"You in or what nigga?"

"Hell yeah!"

Rebecca
Me and Cam sat outside watching the kids play having the lunch she made.

"Aunt becca this is Sam." Mona came up with this mystery kid.

"Oh hi Sam I'm Rebecca Mona's aunt." I shook his hand.

"I'm Mona's boufriend." He said making her giggle and they ran off again.

"Who's kid is that?"

"He's James nephew. Aren't they cute?" She gushed.

"They are I know it's killing Chris."

"Girl yes he be grillin the kid super hard for no reason. It entertains me."

"So how's the baby it's almost due date time." I smirked. "And still have yet to do your baby shower so wrapped up in my wedding."

"I'm fine no need to rush for a shower we can do it after my baby. What I wanna talk about is your little mini honeymoon. I missed you bitch."

"How nice I guess I missed you." I laughed as she flipped me off. "There not much to say. We fucked went out to dinner fucked more slept and fucked even more. I might be pregnant again." We laughed. "I used a lot of the gifts from my bachelorette party."

"Ooooh you nasty. I can't wait until me and Chris can get back to that. I'm so fucking tired of not fucking I miss daddy dick." She looked off in a daze. "Anyway you guys staying for dinner?"

"Of course I missed my bestie." I hugged her kissing her cheek multiple times until she pushed me off. "What you making for dinner?"

"Just some lasagna and Cesar salad."

I helped her cook we all ate at the table and had one of the best times as a family.