The Others|6 (54)

Andrew
Leaning on my car I wait for Lisa at the park. Sending a quick text for her to hurry up I call Isabel.

"Yes?"

"Hey I want to take you out tonight."

"No thank you I'll just make dinner at home." She quickly said.

"Baby-"

"What did I say about that?" I sigh pinching my nose. "Your not just gonna pretend nothing happen and go back to our original ways. You need to prove to me your done being a fuck boy and ready to be a husband and father again."

"Ok I'm sorry but if we working on us we'll need alone time. I know I messed up and I'm trying to fix it." Lisa pulls up getting out her car smiling.

"Good to know but I need to get back to work the kids will be coming in again any second."

"Ok ba-Isabel. I love you."

There was a quick second of silence. "Love you to." She hung up as Lisa stood in front of me.

"Baby I have great news for us!" She tried hugging me but I stopped her mid way. "What's wrong?"

"Does your news have anything to with the bull you pulled last week?" She stopped smiling. "What the hell were you smoking to do some dumb shit like that!?"

"I want us to be together again. I love you Andrew....she is nothing compared to me!"

"You shut the hell up talking about my wife! She is everything compared to you! This whole whatever's we were doing was just wrong and it took almost losing the woman I love to see that. I told you already I'm trying to get her back and we can't continue." She started tearing up. "And what's this bull ass lie about you being pregnant?" I lower my voice seeing a few nosey bitches.

"I thought that would make her believe me. We did sleep together Andrew. You can't deny the love and passion we shared that night." She grabbed my hand touching my cheek. "We need each other we're soul mates baby."

"Nah that's bull. I love my wife." She yelled laughing like a psycho.

"Now that is bull. I can't with you men claiming you love your girlfriend or wife and yet you cheat. If you loved her as much as you say I wouldn't be carrying your child!" She shoved me.

I clenched my jaw and fist. "Don't touch me bitch and leave my family alone. I had a weak moment I'm not perfect."

She shook her head grabbing my shirt. "No not again I'm not letting you go this time. I love you Andrew please don't do this to me!"

"I'm sorry Lisa but you knew this would happen. You knew I was married did you think I'd leave her for you?" Getting in my car I quickly drive away.

I just hope this was the last of us.

Carlton
Chewing on my nails I look between the two rings. I never knew this would be so hard. My baby deserves the absolute best and if that means emptying my entire savings well so be it.

"This is nice I think she'll love this one." My mom held one up to me.

I was shitting bricks here I was so nervous. "You think so what if she doesn't I-I just don't want her to turn me down."

"Sweetie of you two are in love and feel your both ready for this step then you have nothing to worry about." She kissed my cheek as my dad came over. "Calm your son down I think he's gonna pass out."

He chuckled grabbing my shoulder rough. "What's wrong son tell your old pops what's on your mind?"

"I'm nervous well scared honestly. I know I love her we've talked about getting married but it's like so real right now and I haven't even asked her yet." He chuckled nodding.

"That's normal all this means is she's the one. When a woman gets you shitting your pants over something like this she's a keeper. I've met her and she's a sweet kind beautiful young lady and that son a true blessing. Just keep reminding yourself how in love you two are and everything will be fine."

I nod taking in everything. The lady behind the counter comes back over. "So have we decided on one?"

"Um uh y-yeah. I'd like this one in size six." I take out my wallet.

"Oh this is a very very nice choice. Whoever this young lady is must be the luckiest woman." She takes out the ring to give me a better look. "It goes for $850 but I'm willing to give it up for $700 since your such a handsome young man."

"Wow $700 huh?" She nods smiling.

"I'm more than sure she's worth it."
********
Chris hugged me tight laughing. Mona jumped around and dancing with Elias. Camila was on face time in tears smiling. "Ok ok damn yall more excited than me."

"Oh my god Carlton I'm so happy for you guys! You better not do it before I get back it I will kill you." She warned pointing glaring at me.

"I know I know trust me you'll be here for it."

"So how you gonna do it?" Chris asked.

"Well um I don't really know yet. I was actually hoping for some help. How can I propose to Rebecca?"

*send in your ideas*