New Home(40)

Chris
Spitting the mouth wash out checking my teeth. Wiping my face I walk down to the kitchen. Cam hands me a travel mug of coffee kissing me.

"We leaving yet?"

"Soon as I get the call where the first house is yeah." I sat at the table where a plate of waffles with peach slices and cream cheese on it, turkey bacon and eggs sat.

"Morning daddy." Mona mumble with her mouth full.

"Morning princess."

Cam sat next to me with her own plate. "I have a private class today. Some rich girls daddy is paying for a private session to teach his daughter and her friends something for their schools talent show."

"Oh cool what time?"

"Around three."

"Alright we should be done by then. Did you want to just look or buy today?"

"Um just looking."

We finished breakfast cleaned the kitchen as a family and pile in Cams car. I drove to the first house. It had the the pool and back yard but she didn't like the rooms. The next house she didn't like the neighborhood. The third house had everything but it was none for being broken in. The finale house was perfect.

"I love it! It's everything I wanted we have to buy it now baby now." she pulled on me.

"What happen to just looking." I smirk as we walk into the second master bedroom.

Four guest rooms, two master bedrooms, huge basement with a bar, laundry room, in house gym, two free rooms, pool with pool house huge backyard.

"I know I know but it's literally my dream house. I'll put half on it if you want." I gave her a look rolling my eyes.

"Don't insult me Camila." she giggled coming over kissing my cheek.

"I'm sorry baby." my hands slide down her back pockets.

"Mommy daddy this our house?"

"I hope so ask daddy." Cam smirked.

"Please daddy can we get house please!" She hugged on my legs.

"Anything for my queen and princess."

I went on signing papers to make this official ours paying in full upfront. We looked around again planning where things would. Cam said she would sell her house and the furniture to put towards new things for the new house. After thirty minutes arguing about it I let it slide. She threaten to take away my golden treat so I had to let it go.

We were gonna cash in that gift card tonight and took Mona to one of her daycare friends house. She was having a sleep over so it all worked out. We went home to change and so Mona can pack her bag.

"Bye daddy bye mommy!" She ran in the house.

"Oh my baby's first sleepover. Bye pumpkin!" Camila called out the window.

"Get yo ass in this car before daddy give you a nice hard spanking." She rolled her eyes glaring at me.

"Nigga I wish you would."

"I know you do....freak." she winked biting her finger nail.
********
"Two for sundried." I told the teenage girl behind the counter. They both gave me this look. "What I heard its pretty good."

"It got a half star Chris....its not even good enough for one star."

"Widen your movie range sweetheart." I smiled nudging her chin playfully. She bit at me making me grunt. "Don't tease me baby."

"Just pay for the tickets Christopher. I'm going to get snacks what do you want?"

"Just a slushie." She nods going to the concession stand.

I went to get our seats and just like planned it was empty. Heading to the very top and far to the side. Mily came in shortly. She had a tray with drinks and fries.

"Chris there is no one here but us."

"Oh darn I had no idea this would happen." I smirked sitting her on my lap. "Now let us start our date night."

Taking the blanket I lay it over us. She looked at me sideways. "Blanket?"

"In case you get cold I'm only thinking about you boo." I held her closer as the lights start to dim.

I wait until she was into the movie to start my actual plan on seeing this movie. My hand sat on the top of her thigh running my thumb slowly over her skin. She wasn't paying any mind and actually watching this bum ass movie. Making a more obvious move I pulled on the top of her strapless dress.

"Chris what are you doing."

"I'm trying to get my mid movie treat." I rub on her kitten. She blushed kissing me.

"Just don't have me to loud." she got down on her knees putting the blanket over her head. "And I'll do the same for you. Go on watching the movie babe." She pulled me out the zipper opening licking my tip.

"You became a real freak over the years Mily." I tighten my jaw grabbing on the seat. Her head bobs to perfection with a easy speed. She moaned and started playing with my balls. I lift up the blanket watching her. She looked up just as she shoved me far down to touching the back of her throat. "Fuck Camila!"

"Ooh my name sounds so sexy moaned by you daddy. Do it again for me baby." She moaned jerking me at a fast pace licking my tip.

"Oh my ffff.....Camila keep going baby." I held the top of her head making her take more of me.

I came not to long after down her throat. She moaned swallowing all. Smirking wiping her mouth standing over me. She pulled up her dress and down her pink panties handing them to me. I rushed getting my pants down getting even more excited. Straddling me she kissed my lips while putting my dick inside her.

"Sssss I missed you inside me daddy."

This girl about to get the best dick down of her life. Standing with her in my arms I pin her against the wall. She moaned and gasp biting her lip. Taking her hips I slam her body repeatedly down on me while thrusting up into her. I sink my hands in her hair biting her neck.

"Oh my god Chris." Her nails scratched down my back surly leaving some marks. "Deeper baby please."

I lift both her legs up over my shoulders sliding down her body. She gasp clawing at the wall flipping out. "Calm down momma. Daddy got you." we chuckled as I slowly grind into her heaven. Her eyes roll back as she arched her back.