Bonus:Birthdays

*Camila Bday 5/5*
Camila
I stood in front of the group of girls teaching the dance. Today I'm teaching at a all girls middle school. The school is trying different types of P.E and today I was here to teach dance. It was a nice and simple dance easy for them to learn. I choose a few to go first. After we did a freestyle session.

Rebecca picked me up and we went shopping. Dads little dinner party thing is in a few months. Id rather have everything together now then wait until the time is closer. Plus I just got paid.

"You think I'll be like precious big by the dinner party?" Rebecca asked holding up this huge dress. It looked like a blanket on her.

"No you will not get that big. If anything only your boobs and belly will get bigger. At Lease for me that's how it was." We walk around the store.

Both of us shortly found something and decided to go to Starbucks before heading home. "So did Chris tell you what he got for your birthday?"

"No I honestly don't except for him to get me anything."

"Yeah right. I bet he got some plane to write out "I love you Camila" in the sky." she smirked as we got our drinks.

We sat at one of the outside tables. "how you feeling?"

"Sick...of hearing people ask me that. I'm fine."

"Oh my bad damn momma. You mean." I chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

We finish our drinks and head to my place. I saw all the cars sitting around my house and smiled.

"Surprise!!" Everyone screamed. I screamed dropping to the floor.

"You dramatic bitch get off the floor!" Rebecca yelled laughing at me.

They all came crowding me showering hugs and birthday wishes. They took me around so I could greet everyone. My family close friends old friends and a few dance students from my classes.

"Your welcome you old bitch." Rebecca hugs me from behind.

"No way you did this preggo?" She chuckled rolling her eyes. "Really this is amazing."

My house blasted the latest music with people all around dancing a socializing, the kitchen filled with delicious foods. My backyard filled with people playing random ass games.

I got my plate of BBQ ribs, Mac and cheese, string beans, corn bread and spaghetti salad. Sitting at the table with Rebecca Carlton a and a few of my cousins.

"So birthday girl how you feeling finally twenty one." Carlton smirked handing me a beer.

"Oh I'm great no more sneaking drinks." I crack it open taking a quick sip. "Thank you guys for all of this it's really sweet of you."

"Mommy!" Mona came running with a card. "Here."

"Awww thank you pumpkin I love it. happy birthday mommy....your not that old yet." I laughed kissing her cheeks. she blushed and ran off.
*******
I was pretty turns giggling at any and everything. People had started leaving so I decided to open the gifts and card I got. It was like a graduation with all the money cards. My dad has to be the winner of the gifts so far with his envelope of $650. I mean a real gift from my dad would've been nice but whatever. Unwrapping the gift from my mom I chuckled at the throwback picture of us. she hugged me goodnight before leaving with Mona.

Rebecca hands me the gift from her and Carlton. "Oh my gosh you guys." I hugged them both. "I'd love to be the godmother."

"I got chris gift for you outside."