Love (42)

Chris
Sitting back I held my phone up watching her walk in. I had to record this time around so I can relive this show anytime u want. Pressing record I bit my lip as she drops the robe. Smirking she turned giving me a full few of her outfit shaking her ass. "Don't you look sex as hell."

"Thank you baby. Are you ready for your show daddy?"

"Hell yes. Tell me what you about to do for daddy."

She stood right in front of the bed with that sexy smile. My camera move down getting all of her and back up to her face. "Voy a poner en un show privado para ti papi."
(I'm gonna put on a private show for you daddy)

"Got damn your so fucking sexy Mily."

She blushed going over shutting off the lights. I turn on the light on my phone giving her a spotlight. Pressing the remote to her speaker the music starts. Back facing me she fluffed her hair. Leaning down she gave me the perfect view of her ass. Rubbing over my lap I tried keeping calm.

The way her hips were moving there was like ten different positions that instantly popped into my head. It was more of a tease than a show for me. As the music fades she climbed up on the bed standing over top of me. "How would you rate my show?"

"Fuckable." she giggled finally sitting on top of my lap. I put my phone on the night stand. Pulling her body against me her hands run up and down my back into my hair over my ears. "You like my ears?"

"I love your ears their so cute." she kissed up the side of my face and start sucking on my ear. She grinds slow on me.

Flipping us over I went for her breast. Pulling up her shirt my lips attach to her nipple swirling biting licking. They were rock hard soaked in my spit. Taking the shirt completely off I took a moment to just look her over. I never thought I'd be able to see her again little did I know Id be doing more than just seeing her.

Outside it was thundering. In the mist of all that's been going on in this room I never noticed it until now when lightening shined in the room giving me a quick glance at her. "You are so beautiful Camila."

"hacer el amor conmigo .... por favor."
(Make love to me....please) she whispered caressing my face.

Kissing her lips softly I wrap her legs around my waist getting comfortable. We kept things slow. Her moans stay low. My hips circle inside of her. Her finger nails sink into my shoulders as my lips stay glued to her neck. I interlock our hands above her head.

"I love you so much Camila." I whisper in her ear making her moan grinding slow in her. "Fuck I missed you so much baby."

"I-I-I." she stuttered eyes rolling back arching her back high. "Oh my fuck Chris!"

"Shhhh keep it down our daughter is in the next room." I grunt biting her neck. "Tell me you love me....I'll go deeper."

She nodded fast letting out a sequel I'm guessing unable to speak. Stopping completely I rub her clit. She gasp bucking. "Please."

"Tell daddy what I want to hear......I'll give it to you."

"I-I lo-love you.....I love you....shit!"

Grinning stand on my knees pushing her legs back behind her head. I went balls deep having her clawing and reaching for any and everything. She held her legs wide in a split type position.

Pulling out I quickly flip her around. A new favorite position of mine...69. Her lips wrap around me as I got a tight grip on her waist pulling her pussy closer to me. She was working me out so I had to give her the same. Swirling my tongue around her clit and sucking until she squealed. "I said be quiet." sending a hard slap to her ass she jumped moaning with me still in her mouth. She gotten her second nut of the night while I got my first.

I move up pushing her face into the bed keeping that ass high up. She whined her hips shaking her ass. I rub her cheeks teasing her entrance. "uh put it in baby please."

"Not liking the other side of teasing huh momma?" I smirk dipping inside her and pulling back leaving just the tip in. "You want it baby?"

"Yes Chris god I need it." she moaned moving her hips around trying to get more of me in.

"Oh need....thats a strong word. You love daddy?"

"Yes daddy I love you so much." her hands and teeth grab the sheets.

Grinding into her she was whimpering circling her hips. Before tapping out she rode me to perfection passing out right on top with me still inside. I swear that's the best way to fall asleep.
*******
We've been home all day together. Cam had one class then the little treat I had for her. From watching cartoons, playing the wii me and my princess just been kicking back all day.

Mona ran giggling as I held the football. "It's the last play Washington has the ball....he throws to the star player monster Mona and....its good!" I slightly toss it to her good arm.

"I got it daddy!"

"And the crowd goes wild. Ahhhhhhh!" I cheer around doing the robot. To busy with my dancing I missed Mona playing around the stairs until I heard a trail of thumbs and her crying. "Shit fuck.....no no please no your mother will kill me."

She was sitting at the last stair crying her eyes out. I carry her to the kitchen sitting her on the counter. "Daddy my nose!"

"Ok princess hold tight." I got a bag of ice and wrap it up in a wash cloth. I held it on her nose after wiping the small amount of blood off. There would defiantly leave a scar. "Shit Cam is gonna kill me."

Just then I hear her walk in. I treated her and Rebecca to some pampering which meant she was suppose to be gone all day it's only three!

"Baby where are you!"

I tried mentioning Mona not to say anything but it didn't go my way. "Mommy!" She out her arms to Cam.

"Aw my pumpkin missed me."

"Daddy hurt me." Wow.

"He what?" She looked over her face seeing the scratch.

"No no no before you go all monster mom I did not hurt her. We were playing some football at the last play right?" She stood hand on one hip giving me such a mom look. "Right long story short she tripped and fell down the stairs when I was celebrating our win."

"Chris what the hell she's a little girl you can't be playing games like that with her plus she only has one good arm. What would make you play football of all the games to play?"

"Well she wanted to play with her little dolls but I wasn't with that plus I got the jacked up druggy looking bitch while she kept the super model looking one. The lease she could've did is give me the nice looking doll." She rolled her eyes picking up Mona leaving the kitchen.