Chapter •••••10•••••

Woohoo! Another chapter! Oh how I love writing this story, you have nooooo clue! I'm so glad to be writing for this again. I hope you love it too ❤️ I got so many plans for this! So excited to write them all.

Thank you for voting and loving last chapter! I hope you'll love this one just as much or even more. I already almost finished chapter 11 too so I'm really loving writing this!

I'd appreciate it soooo much if you could leave a vote on this chapter! It'd help boost this story and I'd love it if it could become more know again.

Let's dive into this chapter! I hope you enjoy!

Word count: 7622

~~

"Do you miss her?" Tyler asked as he sat on the couch with his feet on the seat, looking at Josh. "I miss who she used to be", Josh said. He scrolled through some photos from many years ago, where he and Kathy were so happy together. Josh used to love her so much, but he didn't even recognize her anymore. He put his phone away.

"And the fucked up thing is that that person who I thought she was, all those years ago, might've been pretending since the start", he muttered. "She might've been just playing along making me fall in love with her and marry her 'cause I was so excited and ready to marry her, but then a week or so after we got married she changed so much and I hardly recognized her. I thought it was because of the stress of being newlyweds, the reality of it, all that... but she never stopped being that person once she started and it's been several years", Josh sighed softly.

"There's something I haven't really told you", Josh said and Tyler sat up, a little nervous but mostly curious to hear what Josh was about to say. "Uhm... we got married about six years ago. I was 22, she was 24. As I just mentioned, that first week was great, that first month was somewhat okay, but after that it went downhill. I..." he trailed, then sighed. "A lot of people told me I was making a mistake marrying so young. I hated it. I was so in love with her, I thought she was the love of my life. She was the love of my life at that moment, before she changed, when she was making me believe she was the person that she isn't. The person I fell in love with. I knew I wanted to be with her forever. I proposed, we married, she changed. I didn't want to have a failed marriage, especially after all these people who'd told me I was stupid for marrying so young. I didn't want them to be right, so I didn't give up and I tried to live with it. A year passed and... I was considering a divorce", Josh said. "I was looking into it. I didn't want to stay, but I didn't want Kathy to know until I was a hundred percent sure and I had everything ready to go. Uhm... so I didn't tell her, and uh, because of that we still had sex. I didn't want kids yet. She said she always took birth control and I always wore condoms. Then... she got pregnant", he said, biting his lip.

"I... I think she might've, uhm... sabotaged it", he said. "The condom. I don't know for sure, but... I've always had a feeling", he sighed softly. "When she got pregnant and told me, I stopped thinking about divorce, I just threw it out the window and focused on her pregnancy, and my little girl. I didn't want kids yet but once I knew I was gonna get a little baby, I didn't want her to abort it and I didn't want to give her away. I mean, if Kathy would've wanted an abortion then I would've supported her but she definitely didn't want that, and neither did I. I mean, I've always wanted kids, I earned quite a lot of money... I could support a baby. I didn't want to get rid of my kid", he said. He swallowed a little difficultly. "But I didn't mean to have kids yet. I was... I was set on working all through my twenties to earn as much as I could and then take a step back when I got older to focus on kids. That was the plan. I'd have more time for them, still have a job but less demanding or part time. I'd have been able to take closer care of my baby girl instead of having to focus on work so much instead of my baby", he sighed softly. "Anyways... back to me knowing I could support a baby and I didn't want to lose my baby", Josh said.