Chapter ◦◦◦33•••

Hi friends! Another chapter woohoo!

Man your comments made me happy 🥺 I just love reading comments and seeing what you guys are feeling when reading my chapters. Thank you to everyone who did so ♥️♥️ I love you!

I went to my White Lies concert and the show stopped twice because the fire alarm went off two times 🥴🥴 but it was still super fun nonetheless! I loved seeing them live again 😊

By the way: Ashley used to be married to Andrew IRL but they divorced but for the sake of this story, Andrew is still the husband here. Just wanted to let you know in case any of you were/would get confused about this! I wouldn't mind changing it but I feel like one divorce is enough in this story haha and I don't really want to turn their actual real life divorce into a story topic either. I'm just gonna keep it the way it was from the start :)

Let's get into it! I hope you guys don't hate me too much for last chapter etc haha. Hope you enjoy! Chapter 33 ♥️ it's a long one!

Word count: 7014

~~

Both of them had a rough night. Tyler kept waking up because he had to cough, he was sweating, his breathing was short, his muscles hurt. Josh woke up each time Tyler had a coughing fit, so he rubbed his back, hugged him as best as he could - since Tyler was sweating so much because of his fever, sometimes he was cold, yet other times he couldn't cuddle Josh because he was feeling like he was burning from the inside out.

Tyler was exhausted when their alarm went, but so was Josh. "You have to sleep with Riley tonight", Tyler said softly. "You hardly got any sleep because of me." "I'll get you cough syrup. I'm not leaving you", Josh stated. Tyler was still too tired to argue.

"I'm gonna get Riley ready for school and as soon as it's 9 AM, we're calling the doctor", Josh said and Tyler nodded. He sighed softly. "I love you", he told Josh. "I love you too. I really fucking do", Josh said. "So you better not think about leaving me." "Never", Tyler replied. "I'll never think of that", he added. Josh bit his lip, trying to hold back tears; he had to wake Riley up and get her ready. He couldn't show his tears to her, and make her worried before they knew anything. He couldn't do that.

Josh leaned over and kissed Tyler's forehead. "I'm too sweaty for kisses Joshie", Tyler said softly. "I don't care", he said as he pressed a kiss on his cheek. "I don't care how sweaty you are. I'm gonna love you anyways in any way that I can", Josh said as he got up. "Try to get some more sleep, baby. I'll wake you up when it's time to call the doctor", he said. "Could you get me some water, Joshie?" Tyler asked. "Of course, baby. Be right back", he said as he left the room. He went to the kitchen and he filled a metal bottle with cold water. He went back to the bedroom and he gave it to Tyler, who was almost dozing off again. "Can you help me?" He asked softly and Josh nodded. He helped Tyler to sit up and drink from the bottle. "Thank you", Tyler said, before he coughed.

"Anything for you, forever", Josh whispered as he kissed Tyler's temple. He rested his hand on Tyler's forehead. "You are burning up", he sighed. "Okay let me take care of you first before I wake Riley up", he said. "No, focus on her, please", Tyler tried, but Josh shook his head. "Riley and I will just have to hurry a bit more. It's fine. You are the most important right now", Josh said as he got up and he opened the windows to let the cool morning air flow into the room. "You have to keep drinking water okay? I'll get you another bottle. Make sure to do so Ty", he said. "I will", Tyler replied. "The air feels nice." "I'm glad", Josh said with a soft smile. "I'll be right back", he said as he left the room. He went to get another bottle of water and ibuprofen for Tyler to try and get the fever down at least a bit. He also got a washcloth and dampened it with cool water.