Chapter ◦11•

Hey hey hey guys! Back with another chapter! I've written everything up to chapter 15 already, I love this story and these characters so much! I can't wait for the future of this story and hope that they few of you that are still here, enjoy it ❤️

I'd love to hear your opinion and if it's not too much to ask, I'd appreciate it if you could leave a vote on this chapter! Really trying to get my stories out there again 😊 hope you enjoy this chapter!

Word count: 6027

~~

Tyler and Joshua left the hospital, while Josh's wrist was in a cast. "I won't be able to pick up my baby properly", Josh said softly as they got to the car. "Oh I didn't even think of that, oh baby", Tyler sighed softly as he grabbed Josh's hand that didn't hurt once they got in the car. "You're strong, you could pick Riley up with one arm too", Tyler tried to make Josh feel better, and Josh sighed softly but he nodded. "I'm definitely gonna try", he said. "I can't not pick my girl up", he said. Tyler nodded. "Gosh I hate that I have to bring you back there", Tyler sighed softly. Josh looked at him.

"I... don't wanna go back yet", he said softly. "Can we- can you take me to your place? Just for a little while?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. "Of course, baby. It killed me when I wasn't able to properly say goodbye to you today. I'd be more than happy to take you to my place so we can cuddle", Tyler said as he started his car and they drove to Tyler's place.

"I wonder if I need to make up an excuse to be able to go to the parent teacher night Thursday", he said. "Uhm... Well I can take Riley", Tyler said. "It has happened before so Kathy probably won't think anything of it. I'm just not sure what you should say", Tyler said. "I mean if you're gonna lie to Kathy and Riley hears it and then daddy suddenly shows up at school... she'll have to lie for you", he said. Josh sighed deeply. "Fuck, I wish she didn't come back yet", he sighed. "Maybe... maybe I should just be honest. Maybe you could leave a little earlier instead, have dinner at home and then I'll take her and you just meet us there". Josh said to Tyler. "Do you still want me to go with you? I mean- you're her dad, I don't have to join", Tyler said. "But you do, I need you to be there", Josh said. "Okay. I'll be there", Tyler replied.

"Kathy never asks about it afterwards anyways so as long as she doesn't ask anything then Riley probably won't mention that you were there too", Josh said and Tyler nodded. "And if she would mention it then we'll just say it was a miscommunication and we both thought the other wouldn't be there", Tyler said and Josh nodded. "That sounds good. Yeah let's do it like that", he said.

They arrived at Tyler's apartment complex and he parked his car. Tyler glanced at his phone, seeing it was 2:45 AM by now. He sighed softly. Tomorrow was gonna be a long day, since he wouldn't be getting much sleep. He didn't mind it though, but it was gonna be a struggle.

"Kathy thinks I'll be working again tomorrow", he said. "Since Riley is going to school anyways I can just tell her I went but came back earlier to work from home. Then I can just stay home all day instead while you're there too", Josh said. Tyler smiled. "I'd like that", he said. "C'mon, let's take the elevator", Tyler said after they got out and went inside. They took the elevator to Tyler's floor and Tyler lead Josh to his apartment.

"Oh it's so cozy", Josh said as he went inside. "I forgot you've never been here before", Tyler said. Josh hummed as he looked at the pictures on the wall. There were many pictures of Tyler and Riley together, and the one of Josh, Tyler and Riley on her first birthday. He smiled softly at the memory of that picture.

"Do you want to drink something?" Tyler asked. "No, no I just wanna cuddle you", Josh said. "Can we cuddle?" He asked. "Of course baby. Come here, I will cuddle you for as long as I can", Tyler said as he went to the couch and Josh followed. Tyler sat down and Josh cuddled up to him. They shared a long, deep, soft kiss before Josh buried his face in Tyler's neck.