Chapter ◦••17•••••

Hi friends! Here's a new chapter. Been a rough few days because my grandma is in the hospital but I'm feeling pretty good about it 'cause she's actually doing pretty well under the circumstances, all things considered. She'll have to recover for several weeks but the medical people were all really positive and think she's gonna make a (near) full recovery which is really good! I have been visiting and running to stores to get her all the things she needs because she's not allowed to go home for a while so I have been very occupied and tired, so I haven't been writing or been on wattpad for a little while but I'm back with a new chapter now!

Also what's happening in Ukraine with the war between them and Russia is super scary and wrong and I feel so bad for everyone who's suffering and has to go through this. It's a really scary time but let's hope this won't go on forever and it won't get even bigger than it already is.

Also the Don't Say Gay Bill in Florida is fucked up and it truly feels like the world is going back in time. Let's hope for better days. I love you all <3 thanks for supporting me!

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter and might be able to escape reality for a little while. If you need to talk, I'm here! My DMs are open. <3

I never really wanna spoil what's going to happen in my chapters but I feel like I should definitely put a warning for non consensual sexual stuff here, just in case you need it.

Word count: 7367

~~

Josh was over the moon when he came back home, so excited that he'd been with his friends after so long again. He told Tyler as much about it as he could when he came back, even told him he was gonna be Arin's best man, and Tyler couldn't be happier that he'd encouraged Josh to reach out to his friends. Josh wanted to tell him so much more, but Kathy came home before he could, so Tyler had to go home. They said goodbye and until tomorrow, and Tyler left.

Kathy seemed unamused as she came back, hardly acknowledging Josh and she'd done the same with Tyler when he was still there.

"Something wrong?" Josh asked casually, not wanting to upset her too badly. She didn't reply, just huffed. "Are you okay?" Josh asked with a soft frown. "Not at all! That idiot canceled only half an hour before I got there and I had to drive two hours! I couldn't even check my phone when I was driving so I didn't see it until I arrived at the restaurant", she said angrily.

Josh immediately realized that her friend was Colin. He didn't tell her, though. "That sucks. Why did they cancel?" Josh asked. "He said he wasn't home 'cause he had left for a last minute job somewhere on the other side of the country. He 'forgot' to tell me, what an asshole!" She said. "Maybe he really forgot because of the stress of having to go to a last minute job", Josh said. "I don't think he'd let you drive for that long on purpose."

Kathy just huffed, then sat down on the couch as she switched the tv on. Josh just watched along, not saying anything to her anymore.

"We should have another kid."

Josh raised his eyebrows. "Excuse me?" He said. "You heard me", she replied. "Yeah I did! Another kid? No, we can't have another kid", Josh said. "Why not?" She replied. "'Cause we can hardly care about one kid already! We can't handle one kid ourselves, we need Tyler for that every day. How are we supposed to take care of two kids?" Josh asked. "Well we have Tyler! He can do it!" She said. "Then why would you want a second kid if you wanna let Tyler take care of it? We can't become parents to a second child as long as we can't properly care for the daughter we already have!" Josh said.