Chapter ◦15•••••

Hi everyone! Here's a new chapter! More unanswered questions will be answered! Haha I'm excited for you to read this! It's over 5k words for just Tyler going to and meeting up with Colin so I hope you'll still enjoy it haha. I didn't really realize that there wasn't going on a huge lot in here but I still think (or rather hope) you'll enjoy it!

I'd love to hear what you think and I'd appreciate it sooo much if you could leave a vote ⭐️❤️ I love you guys so much 'cause without your support I wouldn't be able to do this so thank you so so much!!

Let's get into it! Here's chapter 15 ❤️ enjoy!

Word count: 5635

~~

Tyler had driven a little over two hours, when he parked his car a few feet away from the company Colin worked at.

He checked to see if he looked somewhat okay in the mirror. He took a big sip of water before he took a deep breath, gave himself some words of encouragement, and he got out of the car. He locked it and walked to the building, trying to keep his nerves down as he went inside and saw a reception desk with a girl with gorgeous Afro curls behind it. Tyler walked up to her and she greeted him with a smile.

"Hi! Can I help you?" She asked. "Hello! Yeah uhm I'm looking for Colin Rigsby, I would like to have a meeting with him", he said. "Oh I'm sorry but Mr. Rigsby isn't at work today. He works from home on mondays", she said. "Oh really? I didn't know, I drove over two hours to get here", Tyler said as he looked down. "Uhm, could you- maybe- uhm, call him? See if I can still talk to him today? It's really important", Tyler said. "About a producing job?" She asked. "Uhm yeah, something like that", Tyler said.

"I can try, but usually the answer is no", she said. "You'll probably have to come back another day, but let me see what he says. What's your name?" She asked. "Uhm, tell him Mr. Joseph is here to see him", Tyler said. She nodded and stepped a few steps away before she made the call.

Tyler waited nervously, impatiently, while looking around the cool building. There were all kinds of music related things on the walls and the furniture. He had never really seen something like this, but he thought it was extremely cool.

"Well, good news", she said as she came back. "Mr. Rigsby agreed to meet with you at his house. Do you have the address?" She asked. Tyler was so relieved that Colin was allowing him to go over there. "Uhm no I don't, sorry", Tyler said. She wrote down the address for him, before handing it to Tyler.

"Well, good luck, Mr. Joseph", she said. "Thank you so much, you've been a great help. Thank you!" He said before he left the building and he went back to his car.

Tyler had a skip in his step as he smiled at the address in his hands. He got in the car, took a few sips of water, and he entered the address into his phone to navigate. He was still somewhat nervous to show up at Colin's house, but he wondered if Colin was assuming it would be Tyler because of his last name.

He started the car and drove to the address, which was only fifteen minutes away and actually a little closer back to home, making his drive home a bit shorter.

He arrived at the big house and Tyler's eyes widened as he parked his car. If Kathy was really using him, then it was obvious that it was for the money. Colin had a huge house; he probably already spent money on Kathy.

Tyler nervously drank some more water - he always started drinking water when he was nervous which didn't help 'cause he just had to pee sooner - before he got out of the car. He walked up the big driveway and he rang the doorbell. It took a little while before the door opened and Tyler saw Colin.