Chapter ◦◦◦32••

Whooop new chapter yay! Thank you for all your comments on last chapter, I love reading them ♥️♥️

I can't wait to hear what you think of this chapter! Next chapter is already mostly done, so that'll be uploaded pretty soon as well!

If you could leave a vote and/or comment that would help me out a lot and I'd appreciate it so much ♥️ just makes writing even more fun!

Let's dive into it! Here's chapter 32 ♥️

Word count: 5220

~~

Tyler woke up, alone in bed. When his eyes fluttered open he quickly squinted them close as the sunlight was peeking into the room from behind the curtains. He turned around, away from the windows, and he yawned. He buried his face in the pillow again, drifting off again but not entirely - somewhere between being awake and being asleep.

He heard something fall on the ground in the living room, which shook him awake again. He then heard soft giggles, figuring nothing bad happened, and his eyes slipped closed again. He fell asleep.

A while later, Tyler woke up again, his mouth feeling as dry as the desert. The sun was still shining through the gaps and Tyler still struggled opening his eyes and keeping his eyes open, but he tried to do so as best as he could. He yawned, sighing softly as he rolled on his back. His eyes slipped closed and he almost drifted off again, but he caught himself just in time and he forced himself to turn back on his side. He lazily grabbed his phone and unlocked it; the light of the screen waking him up more.

He lazily scrolled through some notifications without any of them really getting through to him; he didn't register any of them, he just scrolled past them. He had been so tired, he hadn't even thought of where Josh could be and why he wasn't in bed next to him.

Tyler tossed his phone to the side and pushed himself up. His eyes were still slipping close even when he sat upright, and his head bobbed forward before he kind of jolted back awake again, cursing himself for being so bad at waking up that day. He sighed deeply as he pushed the blankets off and he put his feet on the ground. He stood up, realizing he wasn't very modestly dressed, so he put some boxers and sweatpants on as well as a shirt. He yawned as he walked to the bedroom door and opened it, seeing Riley playing on the ground while Josh was sitting there with her.

"Hey sleepy head", Josh greeted him with a smile. "Tyty!" Riley exclaimed happily. She dropped her stuff and she ran up to him, wrapping her arms around his leg as she hugged him tightly. "Hey sweetie", Tyler smiled as he ruffled her curls. "Morning, Joshie", he said. "What time is it?" He asked. "Uhm... About 2 PM", Josh said and Tyler raised his eyebrows. "Excuse me?" He said. "You're joking right?" He asked as he kneeled down and he hugged his girl properly.

"Nope, you were very tired. You needed it", Josh said as he got up. "Yeah but it's 2 PM Josh, it's way past noon, you should've woken me up", Tyler sighed softly. "You needed it, Ty", Josh said again. He went to the kitchen. "Let me make you some food", he said. "I can make food myself", Tyler said. "Okay", Josh simply replied, still continuing to make Tyler food. "...so let me make my own food", Tyler said. "Nope, I'm doing it", Josh smiled, and Tyler rolled his eyes with a soft smile. "Okay then", he said.

Riley was still holding on to Tyler's leg, so Tyler lifted her up and he pressed a kiss on her cheek. "Have you and daddy been having fun?" Tyler asked. "Uhu! We made a drawing together and we played with my toys!" She said. "Oh that sounds great baby", Tyler smiled. "And we also practiced-" she started.

"Shh baby you're not supposed to say that yet!" Josh interrupted her. "Oh right that's a surprise!" She giggled. Josh laughed as he shook his head. "Aw now I wanna know what it is!" Tyler said. "You'll find out soon, just not yet!" Josh said and Riley nodded, agreeing with her daddy. "We're not lying then right?" She asked Tyler then. He kissed her cheek.