Chapter ◦◦22••

Hey hey hey! New chapter, woohoo! Thank you all for your votes on last chapter, I hope you'll leave them here too!

By the way! I successfully got tickets to Lady Gaga's show this summer which makes me super excited, I can't wait! I got so much planned, it's gonna be an awesome music-filled summer! Usually bands come to Europe in the fall/winter/spring (except for festivals in the summer) but thanks to the pandemic a lot of them are coming back in the summer so I'm lucky for once woohoo! Won't have to queue in the cold and the rain 😁

What's something you're looking forward to? Any plans, trips planned this summer?

Hope you're doing well! And I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

Btw I also really hope you guys are enjoying the direction I'm taking this story in. And one more thing; I am praying that twenty one pilots will take their Bennie and the jets cover to Europe bc first thing I said when I heard mulberry street is that it sounded a lot like that exact song and now I wanna hear the cover 🥲🥲🥲

Can't wait to write more and show you guys ❤️ love you! Enjoy. Let's dive in!

Word count: 7467

~~

"Alright what if you sit at the head of the table?" Tyler said to Riley, who let him know she wanted to sit with Zora. "Then you'll sit with Zora and then daddy can sit here right by your other side", he said.

"You can sit with Riley", Josh said. "Are you sure?" Tyler asked. "Yeah! For sure, I'll sit next to you", Josh said and Tyler smiled, sitting down near Riley. Josh sat down next to him, and Arin sat down opposite of Josh, next to Zora.

"Let's see, what've we got", Tyler said as they opened the takeaway boxes to reveal what's inside. Tyler checked them all, tasted them all with small bites, before he made a decision on what to give Riley. As he was doing so, Arin looked at what Tyler gave Riley, and said Zora would probably eat the same. He wanted to grab Zora's plate to put some food on it, but Tyler stopped him. "I'll do it, you just enjoy dinner", Tyler said with a smile. "Thanks, Ty", Arin smiled as he put some food on his plate, just like Josh did, and they grabbed chopsticks to eat.

Tyler put the food on the girls' plates before he cut the food down into small pieces. He put some rice on there too and gave the girls the food. He then put some food on his own plate, also grabbing chopsticks to use. "How's the sushi?" Tyler asked a Josh popped salmon nigiri in his mouth. "Amazing", he mumbled with his mouth full, and Tyler laughed softly. "Great manners, Josh", he said jokingly and Arin laughed at that. "Want some soy sauce too, Tyler?" He asked and Tyler nodded. Arin put some soy sauce in a little soy sauce dish and he gave it to Tyler. He grabbed it from Arin and mixed a bit of wasabi through the soy sauce to spice it up just a little bit.

"Let's see", Tyler said as he dipped a piece of sushi in the soy sauce and then ate it. "Oh that's really good indeed", he hummed. "What do you think, Riley?" He then asked. "I like it!" She said as she put a piece of chicken in her mouth. "And you, Zora?" "Me too!" She grinned. Tyler smiled. "Good to hear!" He said.

"So Tyler, did Josh tell you I'm getting married pretty soon?" Arin asked. "Yeah he did! Congratulations by the way!" Tyler smiled. "Thanks, Ty! I was wondering if you'd come too", Arin said. Tyler quirked an eyebrow. "Me?" He asked confused. "Yeah, with Riley", Arin said. "I asked Josh to be my best man, but I'd also love it if Riley could come too. She and Zora are getting along so well, and Zora will be there, so I'd love it if she'd have a friend at the wedding. But since Josh is my best man he wouldn't be able to look after Riley the whole time, so I wondered if you'd like to come too", Arin said. "Riley can stay home with you too but we thought maybe you'd like to get out of the house too", Josh said. Tyler smiled. "I mean I'd love to come, I'd love to be there but are you sure? Isn't it weird? To have your best friend's babysitter at your wedding?" Tyler asked.