Chapter ◦◦◦••37•••••

Hello guys! New chapter yay! Very happy that you guys don't hate me and were so relieved after last chapter haha. We're back with another chapter yay!

Btw. Idk if anyone remembers this song but this song is still my absolute favorite Eurovision song and somehow europe was dumb and didn't even vote it to the finals ????? Hello ???????? This was the best song to ever be at eurovision and it got robbed omg I was so angry when she didn't go to the finals lol I am still in love with this song. Check it out if you got time! It's just an amazing song ugh I love it.

Anyways, back to the chapter. Just a heads up: I can not remember for the life of me if I ever stated Kathy's age and whether it was younger or older than Josh, but I'm mentioning it in this chapter and if I stated her age and it's not the same as it is in this chapter, I am very sorry, I can't remember lol I should probably write these things down, but I didn't and I wrote 37 chapters of about 5k or more words each so pls don't hate me for not having the energy to go back and look through every chapter to look it up haha.

Enjoy this chapter! I'd love to hear from you and what you think of it. Excited for the future of this story! Got some plans up my sleeve for sure 😌 I really hope you'll stick around and love reading as much as I love writing! ♥️♥️

Enjoy chapter 37. Hope you're doing well ♥️ love you guys. Let's get into it!

Word count: 5984

~~

"Ty? Ty, baby."

Tyler opened his eyes difficultly, seeing Josh in front of him, wearing one of the masks. "Fell asleep again huh", Tyler said, letting out a yawn and Josh nodded. "We're done with dinner, do you want to go home?" He asked as Tyler clumsily pushed himself up on the couch a bit, yawning again. He grabbed his mask and put it on, since Josh and the others had told him he didn't have to keep it on when they were having dinner away from him. But now that Josh had to wake Tyler up because he'd fallen asleep on Taron and Arin's couch, he had put one on because he didn't want Tyler to worry about him getting pneumonia as well.

"Yeah we should go home", Tyler said as he sat upright. He stretched his arms. "Where are the others?" He asked as he noticed that the table was empty. "They are outside, Riley really wanted to play in Zora's climbing frame before we went home so I let her go play for a little and let you sleep for a little while longer, but I figured we should be heading home now", Josh said and Tyler nodded. "I can't wait to not be contagious anymore", Tyler said. "Me too, I can't wait to make out with you again", he said and Tyler let out a soft laugh. "Can you go get Riley?" He asked and Josh nodded. "Yeah, let me go get her. Take your time, don't get up too fast okay?" Josh said and Tyler nodded. "I love you", he said. "Good, I love you too", Josh smiled as he got up and went to the backyard.

Tyler drank some water, before he got up from the couch - not too fast, as Josh had told him - and made sure he was wearing the mask properly. He waited for the others to come back inside, and Riley was on her way to Tyler happily - forgetting she wasn't supposed to go near Tyler - but Arin noticed and quickly went after her, gently grabbing her waist from behind as he stopped her. "Remember sweetie, you can't go near Tyler just yet. Just three more days", he told Riley, who remembered and she sighed as she nodded. "I wanna cuddle Tyty", she pouted. "So do I", Arin hummed with a soft smile, making Riley giggle. "But if I can wait three days, then so can you, right? You're way stronger than me", he said and Riley grinned, holding her arms up as if she was showing off her muscles. "See? Way stronger than I am! Look at these muscles!" Arin said, making them all laugh and Riley was giggling happily as she hugged Arin, who hugged her back.