Chapter ••7•••••

Helloooo friends and welcome to another chapter!

Third chapter on the 3rd day in a row! So happy I was able to write and publish this much in such a short time!

Let me know what you think of chapter 7!! I'd appreciate it so so so much if you could let me know what you think & let me hear from you!! Reading comments is my fave thing ever so I highly encourage them!

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. I love you! And this story! And I can't wait for what's next.

Here we go! Enjoy <3

Word count: 5407

~~

"My family already loves you", Josh said as he put on some boxers, standing in front of the closet as Tyler was sprawled out on the bed already.

"Oh yeah? Really?" Tyler asked. "Yeah, they're super fond of you already", Josh told him.

"Would they still love me if they know I wanna suck your cock?" Tyler asked. Josh snorted. "Oh my god, Tyler", he muttered. "What? I'm just saying", Tyler said. "Would they still be fond of me if they'd know I'm the one you're having an affair with? Imagine if you'd actually leave and break up with Kathy. Wouldn't they see me as the home wrecker? 'Cause that's what I'd be. I'd be the home wrecker. I mean, I wouldn't care 'cause I would've been able to save you from Kathy, and I would've been able to save Riley from Kathy, but it would be nice if your family would at least like me a little bit", Tyler said.

"I... I don't know", Josh said. "I don't know if I'd ever be able to tell them about what Kathy did, or does", he softly said. "Why not?" Tyler asked. "'Cause I'd be the weakest dad that couldn't keep his daughter away from seeing physical and emotional abuse happen right in front of her", he said. "I'd be the dad who couldn't keep her safe or protect her. I'd be the weak dad that can't take care of his babygirl", he said.

"You know that's not true, right?" Tyler sighed softly. Josh just shrugged.

"C'mon, daddy", Tyler said. "Let's not talk about it any more now. Let's just leave it, alright?" He said. Josh turned around to look at Tyler and he nodded with a soft sigh. Tyler sat up on his knees, holding his hands out. Josh fully turned around now and he grabbed Tyler's hands. Tyler gently guided him closer and up on the bed, where Josh got in his knees and crawled closer to Tyler.

"You're such a beautiful man, y'know that?" Tyler told him as Josh sat on his knees opposite from Tyler in the middle of the bed.

"You have this cute hipster dad look going on with those beautiful curls and glasses", he said, causing Josh to let out a soft laugh, and Tyler smiled brightly at him. "And your body is far from the body of a dad, much more like the body of a God", tyler told him, making him laugh again.

"Riley has the most gorgeous dad on her school playground", Tyler said. "I bet that a lot of single moms and dads would pray that you'd take interest in and fall in love with them", Tyler stated matter-of-factly. "Oh really?" Josh hummed with a chuckle. "Yes! We'll see once we bring Riley to school on Monday, if you want me to and if I'm allowed to come. I'll count every mom and dad I catch staring at you", Tyler hummed.

"Of course you can come", Josh said as he gently squeezed Tyler's hands. "And I can't wait for that one person you catch that'll glance at me for a nano second", Josh said.

"What- no, why would it- Josh are you insecure about yourself?" Tyler asked, only noticing it now. Usually Josh didn't seem to have a low self-esteem.