Chapter ◦•••••20•••••

Hey hello! Chapter 20 is ready! And I hope you'll love it! I'm still so in love with this story ugh I honestly can't believe I stopped writing this story & stopped writing in general a few years ago. I regret doing that a lot 🥲 seeing the numbers on this story from the first chapters a few years ago, there's over 100 votes on several chapters, like 100 votes per chapter, I still can't believe that happened and then I just stopped writing 🥲 I really wish I'd always stayed. Well, I'm super glad that you, reading this right now, you're are still here! It makes it worth writing again. Even if there's only a few out there who are enjoying this story right now, I'm just glad I'm not on my own! Thank you so much for all the comments on last chapter. I loved reading them! ❤️

Anyways, I hope you're doing well and the sun ☀️ is shining as much as it's been shining here the last couple of days. Stay safe ❤️ enjoy this chapter! I think some of you will really like what's gonna happen 😉 I'd love to hear from you! And I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a vote on my chapter ❤️⭐️ let's dive in! Enjoy. Long chapter!

Word count: 10319

~~

"Dinner is ready!" Tyler said as he walked up to the table holding a bowl with the Swedish meatballs and another bowl with the fries. "Joshua can you get the sauce and salad?" Tyler asked as he put the bowls down. "On it!" Josh said as he grabbed the bowls and put them on the table too. Tyler sat down next to Riley, in front of Josh. Ashley sat down next to her brother. "Smells delicious!" She said. "I hope they're just as tasty as the ones served in the restaurants", Tyler said as he grabbed the spoon and he added some meatballs and fries to Riley's plate. He also added a few small tomatoes and he put it down in front of her, so she could start. He then let Ashley and Josh put food on their plates before he did so himself.

"D'you like them, Riley?" Tyler asked. "Uhu! I love it!" She said happily as she ate. Which kid wouldn't like fries and meatballs?

"They're sooo good", Ashley said as she took a bite and Josh nodded in agreement. Tyler put some sauce on his fries too, before he took a bite himself. "Oh it's really good! We're gonna have to go to ikea's food market more often", Tyler laughed and so did Josh and Ashley.

They talked during dinner, and Riley didn't even want to leave the table when she was done. Usually she did, 'cause she wasn't a huge fan of sitting at the table with her mom, but they were making Riley part of their conversation and she loved it.

Tyler loved it too. He was pretty much always alone at his apartment. Once in a while, rarely, he had someone over. But now, right now, he was hosting dinner for three guests at his place. And Josh and Riley weren't leaving any time soon. They were staying here with him.

After dinner, Tyler washed the dishes and Josh wanted to help. Ashley played with Riley with her play kitchen, and when Tyler and Josh were done, Tyler suggested that they could make some art together. Riley was all for it.

He put his new table cover on the table so it wouldn't get messed up, and they put all of the art supplies they had gotten for her on the table. They also got a big sheet of paper and asked if Riley wanted to create something herself, or if they should help. She wanted to make something together, so they all got around the table and unpacked any supplies and craft thingies so Riley could have easy access to everything.

Riley was struggling to get to the paper, and if they put it closer to her, then Josh and Ashley could really get to it easily.

"Okay wait, wait", Tyler said. He put the piece of paper aside, then moved all the supplies to one side of the table, and he put the paper back. He then picked Riley up and he put her down in the middle of the table.