Chapter ◦◦•••28•••••

Hiiii guys! Here's a new chapter, yay!

I finished reading church camp talks and man that story was a rollercoaster. Really would like to write for it again some time but I'm not sure yet. I don't know if anyone would still read it but I also don't know if I could do it justice I guess haha even if it's my own story. But who knows! Maybe I will, and I hope some of you would still enjoy it if I did. I'll think about it ♥️

I'd appreciate it so much if you could leave a vote ⭐️ on this chapter. I really enjoy this story so much and I genuinely hope you guys do too. I'd love to hear what you think of this chapter, I really liked writing it!

Let's get into it! Enjoy. Hope to hear from you, I love to hear your opinions ♥️

Word count: 5460

~~

The next morning, Riley let them know that she hadn't changed her mind yet, so they were going through with it. They had breakfast together and brought Riley to school. They let Mrs. Duncan know that Ashley Bonnie Dun would be picking Riley up after school, so she changed the name on the list for this afternoon to Ashley's. They went home, packed Riley's stuff that she needed when she would go to Ashley, and they dropped off the bag. They had coffee with Ashley, then went back home, and got ready for the concert.

Neither of them had been at a concert in a few years, and both were excited. "Come here", Tyler smiled as he was changing in the bedroom, and so was Josh. He went up to Tyler, who rested his hands on Josh's bare chest. "I wish you could walk around shirtless 24/7", Tyler smirked, making Josh chuckle. "Wish you could walk around naked 24/7", Josh said, making Tyler blush as he laughed softly, and Josh attached their lips. "So madly in love with you", Josh muttered against Tyler's skin, wanting to leave a hickey so bad, but he didn't. "I love you so much", Tyler sighed softly as he tilted his head to the side to let Josh kiss his neck and shoulder.

"So since it's a three hour drive, we get to be us tonight, hm?" Josh asked. Tyler smiled as he nodded. "I"m so excited to be in love with you in public", Tyler said. I will be paranoid that someone we know will see us, but I know the chance that anyone we know will be around us in such a huge arena is tiny", he said. "Yeah, I think we're gonna be just fine", Josh said, biting down gently, but not leaving a mark. Tyler moaned softly as his eyes slipped closed. "Did Arin say anything back?" Tyler asked when Josh pulled back to kiss Tyler's lips. He nodded with a hum. "Yeah, he told Taron. He knows we're secretly more than friends", he said. "Good", Tyler nodded.

They had decided together that it was okay for Taron to know about them. If not, they wouldn't be able to be themselves tonight, and they'd have to pretend to just be friends the whole time. And while that wasn't impossible, it certainly wasn't their favorite thing to do. They wanted a night out. An escape from this hectic life and situation they were in because of Kathy. They just wanted to be themselves for one night. They wanted to be in love and gay together. They wanted to know what it would feel like to be together in public. To be in love in public.

"Come on, let's get dressed", Tyler said as he kissed Josh's lips. "Arin and Taron will be here soon", he added. "I think we'll cancel and I'll just kiss your body all day and night", Josh hummed, making Tyler blush with a soft smile. "You can kiss my body all night, once we get back", Tyler said. "Alright, alright. Sounds like a good deal", Josh said with a smile. They shared a deep, loving kiss, before they got dressed and got their stuff ready.

Soon enough, Arin let them know they were there. Tyler checked if their bunny had food and water and she was doing okay, before they left the apartment. They went downstairs and spotted Arin's car in the parking lot of the apartment complex. They then got in the backseat.