Chapter ◦◦◦◦43•••

Ooookay hi! It's been a while and I'm so sorry! Summer has been so busy! I've been on holiday, two weekend trips, a bunch of concerts and other things that made it kind of hard to write a lot but finally here's another new chapter!

I've written for Let's Recelebrate quite a lot - there's already 27 chapters out for that story! If you haven't yet, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could check that one out, I think you'll enjoy it!

Anyways, back to this story! If you could leave a vote, that would be awesome 'cause it helps me out so much and shows me how many of you are still sticking around. So I'd love to see your votes! ♥️ also if you could leave a vote and tell me what you thought of this one, that would be great! I'd really love to hear your opinion.

Trying to get back into this story and remember what I've written before this, so yeah I hope you guys enjoy this one! Really looking forward to hearing from you ♥️ here's chapter 43! Enjoy ♥️♥️

Word count: 5463

~~

"Hey Ty?" Josh asked as he woke his lover up gently. Tyler mumbled something incoherent, eyes fluttering open difficultly. "Joshie", he softly sighed. "Hey there. They're about to leave, and I gotta go get Riley. Do you wanna say goodbye to them?" Josh asked and Tyler remembered the dinner party, nodding as he yawned. He sat up, stretching his arms before Josh handed him his button up and Tyler put it on. "I forgot we have to get Riley, but we drank wine", Tyler said. "Yeah, I thought I could maybe walk", Josh said. Tyler bit his lip. "We might have to", he said.

Tyler made his hair and himself presentable before they went back to the living area, and they all greeted Tyler, asking if he rested well, and he nodded. "Oh babes, by the way", Arin said. "I just called Taron, he's bringing the girls and then picking me up so you don't have to come to our place to get Riley. She's already in his car", Arin said.

"Oh that's perfect, thank you", Tyler smiled. "We were already wondering how we were gonna have to walk there to get her and stuff", he said with a soft laugh. "Oh no way am I gonna let you guys walk back home late at night with your little girl, especially with Kathy and all that. No no she'll be here with Taron shortly", Arin said. "Thank you, really", Josh said. "Of course, babe", Arin smiled.

They said goodbye to everyone before they left. Arin waited for Taron, who told them he arrived through text all three of them went downstairs. "Hey babygirl", Tyler smiled as he got Riley out of the car. "Thank you for bringing her, Taron", he said. "Of course, no problem", Taron smiled. Riley was tired; she'd been sleeping at Taron and Arin's place, but they wanted to get her to spend the rest of the night at home. Tyler got her out of the car, and she was still half asleep as she rested her head on his shoulder. Tyler pressed a kiss on her face, and so did Josh. "Thank you for looking after her", Tyler said. "And thank you for coming", he smiled at Arin. "Of course, Ty, I'm not gonna miss out on a night that I can spend with my best friends! And the food was delicious and Taron I know you love good foor and I both regret and love to inform you that you missed out on delicious food", Arin smirked. "Oh man I'm so jealous", Taron groaned jokingly.

"We'll cook for you soon", Tyler said with a smile. "You've made us the freezer meals, both of you do so dang much for us, we need to do something back for the both of you. We will, that's a promise. Right Joshie?" Tyler asked. "Absolutely", Josh smiled. The talked for a little longer, while Riley was sleeping on Tyler's shoulder. "I gotta say that this group of people, the witnesses and your lawyer, they're a pretty awesome group", Arin said. I'm... I'm hopeful. Confident in this case. I think that we have a good chance", he said. "I sure as heck hope so", Josh nodded.