Chapter 3•••

Hi guys! Here's a new chapter that I hope you'll love. I want to ask you to not leave any My Blood references from now on though, along with the usual no forest fic/Tb saga/other weird fics references (: thank you guys!

This chapter is a little bit shorter than the chapters before, but I really really wanted to update this.

I also realized I don't wanna rush this story so fuck it, I'm not planning on a minimum or maximum number of chapters. I just write what I want for how long I want and it'll be published here. Hope y'all agree with that!

Here's the new chapter. I'm gonna see one of my favorite artists 7 times in 3 countries in 4,5 weeks so I'll be very busy & wanted to make sure to update before the probably best few weeks of my life!

I love you guys so much & I constantly appreciate your support so incredibly much. I love you. Hope you're doing well.

Can't wait to read your comments and I'd appreciate it so much if you could leave some and let me know what you think of this chapter!

4373 words! Hope you enjoy ♥️

~~

When Tyler woke up, he realized he wasn't in his own bedroom or even at his own house. He quickly remembered where he was, and then with who.

Josh's arms and legs were tangled around Tyler, who was on his back. Josh's head was on his chest and his lips were slightly parted as he slept. They'd fallen asleep like that, while they were talking, 'cause tyler couldn't remember closing his eyes and telling Josh good night.

Josh looked so different to him like this. He seemed way more vulnerable, and soft, and it felt as if Josh trusted him with everything he had and Tyler knew he could break him at any second, in the blink of an eye. It was what his wife was doing to him, and what Tyler would never ever dare to do to the man of his dreams.

He then realized that they were both still completely naked. He checked the clock and saw that it was early morning already. He figured that it'd be best for both of them to wake up while at least wearing boxers, so he carefully untangled himself from Josh's embrace, though he wasn't able to do that without waking him up.

"T-Ty?" Josh softly muttered. "Hey Joshie", Tyler softly replied. He pressed a soft kiss on Josh's forehead. "Pplease don't go", Josh softly whispered as Tyler moved away from him. That sentence kind of broke his heart. "I'm not going anywhere, give me a second, I'll be back", Tyler said. "Please don't leave", Josh muttered, eyes fluttering open before falling close again. "Of course not. I wouldn't dare", Tyler told him. He pressed a kiss on his forehead before he got up and found his boxers. He put them on and saw Josh's, which he grabbed.

"Hey baby, let me help you put those on", Tyler said. Josh softly smiled at Tyler's voice and the nickname and tried to cooperate as best as he could while still being half asleep. When Tyler was done, he got back in the bed. Josh automatically shuffled closer and tangled his legs with Tyler's again. He wrapped his arm tightly around Tyler's waist as he rested his head on Tyler's chest again. He let out a soft yawn.

Tyler hugged Josh close and pressed a long and soft kiss on Josh's forehead. "Go to sleep baby, you deserve some more rest", Tyler whispered softly. Josh tightened his embrace. "W-will you be here when I wwake up", he softly asked. "Of course I will be here when you wake up, baby. I'll go get some more sleep myself as well, and I will not leave. I promise you that I won't leave you", Tyler told the man. Josh let out a soft sigh, or breath, and nodded. He was barely able to keep his eyes open for even two seconds because of how exhausted he was.