Chapter 5•••••

WE'RE BACK! FINALLY! Hello!!!! I missed you! I'm so glad I wrote this chapter and I can update this story again 'cause I'm very much in love with it! And Tyler! And Josh! And Riley! And I love you!

Sorry for my excitement. I'm just so happy to update this story again 'cause this one, Home Is Where You Hold Me and Celebrate are still my current favorites. I missed writing domestic fluff and I was so glad to do that now! Wrote this chapter in a few hours, except for the 200 words I wrote last night before I was so tired that I fell asleep haha. I really wanted to write and finish this chapter before shamelessly going back to my Joshler Sims 4 family bc I love them uwu 😌

Let me know what you think of this chapter! Are you still out there? Still reading this story? Let me hear from you! That'd make me so happy!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Happy last day of Pride Month <3 I love you. Enjoy! Here we go.

Word count: 5550

~~

The three of them spent most of their day on the couch, watching tv but also taking a long nap together. Tyler fell asleep when Riley was asleep on top of him, and Josh fell asleep with Tyler's head on his lap.

Josh was the first to wake up, seeing Tyler's head tilted to the side a bit, lips parted just slightly. It made him even cuter than he already was, especially since they were still holding hands and his other arm was still around Riley.

Luckily either of them had woken up before Riley, since they were still holding hands.

Josh wished they could stay in this moment forever. He wished he'd never have to see Kathy again. He wished she'd never come back.

...strangely enough, that idea didn't scare him as much as it did 48 or even 24 hours ago. The idea of having to tell Riley that momma wasn't ever gonna come back, didn't scare him as much as it did before. Weirdly enough, he thought Riley would actually maybe understand and Josh didn't know whether that was comforting or scary, or maybe both.

Maybe the idea of Kathy never coming back didn't scare him as much anymore because he wouldn't be alone if she did. Or if he'd ever have the courage to pack his stuff and leave Kathy, taking Riley with him, to save her. That idea wasn't that scary anymore because he wouldn't be alone. He'd have Tyler. He wouldn't be a single dad not knowing what's best for his own child. He'd have Tyler right besides him to tell him what was best for Riley, 'cause no one knew Riley better than Tyler did.

Josh then noticed Riley waking up, and he let go of Tyler's hand. He retrieved it right before Riley's eyes flickered open.

"Hey sleepy head", Josh smiled softly. "Hi daddy", she yawned, cuddling closer to Tyler's chest. "Tyler is comfy", she mumbled. Josh let out a soft laugh. "You were very comfy when you were asleep indeed", Josh smiled. Riley nodded in agreement.

"Tyler is kinda like a daddy too right?" She muttered softly, sleep still evident in her voice and eyes that were slipping closed before she reopened them again. "He is whatever you want him to be, sweetie. D'you want him to kinda be like your daddy?" He asked. Riley nodded. "Yeah", she simply replied. "Do I have two daddies now?" She asked. Josh smiled. "D'you wanna have two daddies?" "Yeah!" She said, a cheeky grin on her face as she shows off her crooked milk teeth that Josh adored. He adored Riley.

"Then now you have two daddies", Josh told her with a smile and she giggled gleefully. "You're daddy one though!" She said. Josh laughed softly, running his hand through her hair.

"You're the biggest love of my life, Riley", he softly sighed. "I love you so much, sweetie."

"I love you too daddy", she grinned, showing those adorable crooked milk teeth again.