Chapter ◦◦◦•36•••••

Hey there, it's been a while! Had a busy week with lots going on so I wasn't able to write that much, but I'm back with a new chapter with answers whoo!

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! I'll try to write as much as I can this week. Can't wait for Eurovision Song Contest again! It's starting tonight and I'm exciteeeed! I always love watching Eurovision haha it's so fun. Will any of you guys be watching as well?

I gotta say, usually I don't like dutch music (aka music in the Dutch language; I love several dutch bands that sing in English but I just never really like songs in dutch haha) but I actually quite enjoy this year's song from the Netherlands which is going to be in dutch! I wasn't really expecting it to be in Dutch because the last years we've mainly had english songs, but we'll see how it goes! It's by S10 and it's called De Diepte (translates to The Deep) in case I got you curious and you want to check it out haha.

Anyways! We're here for the story. Quite a long chapter and I hope you guys will enjoy it! I'd wanted to update this earlier today but hadn't really rounded up the chapter yet so I'm a little bit later but I hope it's not an issue.

I can't wait to hear what you guys think of this now that you're finally getting answers. I can't want for you to read it! Please leave a vote while you can, it helps a lot and just makes me feel so happy! I hope to hear from you!

Let's dive in. Enjoy chapter 36! <3

Word count: 7402

~~

Josh had lunch with Arin and took the walk they had talked about. It calmed Josh at the moment they were there; feeding the deers grass through the fence and walking next to the river when the sun was shining, felt good. It was pretty quiet too; no cars were nearby. There was mostly nature, some people walking their dogs, horses in a pasture, a boat on the river; it was peaceful, and relaxing.

But once they got back and Josh was leaving, there was nothing relaxing and peaceful about it anymore. Going home and getting Tyler ready to go to the hospital wasn't peaceful; guiding him to the car and getting him inside wasn't peaceful. The drive to the hospital and the walk to the waiting room they had to wait at wasn't peaceful. It was stressful, it was scary, it was dreadful. Josh had wanted to know what was going on with Tyler so badly but now that they were about to get answers, he was extremely scared for their questions to be answered.

"It's gonna be a good thing, Josh", Tyler said. "It's a good thing that we're gonna find out what's going on."

"I know, I know I'm just... I'm just scared that the answer won't be a good thing", he said. Tyler grabbed his hand and squeezed gently, before letting go again. There was only one other person in the waiting room, as the work day was almost over for the doctors that worked from 9 to 5 and most of their patients were probably inside right now, talking to their doctors. Still Tyler didn't feel right holding Josh's hand even if there was only one person in the room. "Just remember it's better to know even if it's not what we want it to be, okay?" Tyler said softly. Josh bit his lip, but nodded. "Yeah, yeah I know", he sighed softly. "I'm just really fucking scared, Ty", he said. "Yeah, me too", Tyler replied.

It was quiet for a while. Josh's mind drifted to 'How am I supposed to tell Riley if Tyler indeed has cancer?' and it stressed him out even more. He had no idea how he was supposed to tell her that. He didn't want to tell her that. But if it was the case, he wouldn't want to hide it from her either. He wwould want to be honest with her, so he would be. He would be honest but it would probably be the hardest thing he would've ever had to do.

A doctor came out, but it wasn't Tyler's. The last person in the waiting room went inside. It was still a few minutes 'til it was 4:40, as Josh and Tyler had wanted to get there in time and not last minute, so they impatiently waited for their doctor to come out.