Chapter ◦◦◦•••38•••••

Woowoooh new chapter yay! Hi guys!

I already wrote ahead for this story again because I've had more time to write again so it'll be easier to update again! I'm excited to continue this story ugh I love this one so much still. I hope you do too!

What are your plans for the summer? I'm going on a trip for 9 days, got plenty of concerts and a festival planned, and got a weekend away planned as well. Then in September and October I also still have 2 weekends away (1 each month) planned to go attent even more concerts and I'm really excited about it!

Hope you're doing well and you got fun summer plans too! Let's dive into this new chapter. I hope you'll enjoy it and would love to hear from you! 💙 I'd love it if you could leave a vote as it would help me out a lot. Thank you in advance! ♥️

Here we go! Chapter 38. Enjoy! I'd love to hear your opinion ♥️💙

Word count: 5332

~~

"So we're having how many witnesses now?" Josh asked. "Let's see... Colin, Arin, Rowan, Mrs. Duncan, Tyler, and possibly Riley's doctor. So we got 5, maybe 6 witnesses", Matthew said.

"That's quite a lot right?" Arin said and Matthew nodded. "For a divorce and custody case, yeah, it is. We are not sure about Riley's doctor yet though. On one hand, Riley has gotten regular doctor visits which is a good thing, because it shows that Riley has been taken care of so far, but on the other hand; Tyler was the one who took her to most of these appointments, not Josh. So we'll have to go over that next week and decide whether or not we'll add her doctor as sixth witness", Matthew said.

Tyler let out a cough, which he hadn't meant to do, and all three men looked up at him. "Hey babe!" Arin said as he saw him in the doorway of the bedroom. "How are you doing? Feeling okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm okay", Tyler said, adjusting his mask. "Been sleeping most of the day", he chuckled. "But I wanted some more tea since I feel like it's been good for me but I didn't want to interrupt you guys, so I thought I could get it myself", he said.

"No no let me get it for you", Josh said as he wanted to get up. "Nuh uh, no no, stay", Arin said as he got up. "Let me make him some tea. You talk to your lawyer dammit", Arin said with a fake angry frown on his forehead, eyebrows furrowed, and it made them all laugh. "Okay", Josh smiled, and Arin returned it as he went to the kitchen. "Ginger tea, Ty?" He asked and Tyler nodded as he walked to the kitchen, keeping plenty of distance between all of the men and himself. He stood on the other side of the island, leaning his elbows on it as he watched Arin make him ginger tea.

"So you're gonna testify too, right?" Tyler said. "Hell yes. There's no way I'll let you all go through this without helping if I can help. I know what she's done, I've seen it happen at that wedding and before the wedding. I'm gonna testify for sure", he said. Tyler smiled, though it was covered by the mask. "Thank you. I'm really glad that so many people are willing to testify so far. It will definitely help", he said and Arin smiled. "Anything for my boys. Here you go, Ty", he said as he gave him his cup of tea. "Thank you", Tyler told him. Then Matthew's phone rang, and he excused himself, leaving the apartment when he answered the call.

"How are you feeling baby?" Josh asked Tyler. "Ehm, pretty well", he smiled. "Not worrying so much anymore?" He asked. "Nope, not as much as I did at night at least", he said. "Worry about what?" Arin asked, and they both looked at him. "Sorry, not my place", Arin said as he raised his hands in defense. "It's okay", Tyler chuckled, enjoying how curiosity always got the best of Arin before he apologized and realized what he had said. It was funny, made him smile every time.

"I was scared that Josh didn't love me for me but loved me because of what I did for him. And I was scared that he would realize he wasn't actually in love with me once the trial and all of that is over", Tyler said.