Chapter 2••

Hi loves! Several people just asked me to update this chapter so here you go! Chapter 2! Quickly finished it & I hope you'll like it! Leave some comments & a vote to tell me what you think of it! I looooove love love reading your comments!

Let's get in to it! 6773 words!

~~

After forty minutes of freezing and shaking in his bed, Tyler got up. He hadn't been this cold in his entire life. He opened the closet to see if there was an extra blanket, but the closet was completely empty.

Then he remembered Josh may still be awake. He could ask him for a blanket. Tyler opened the door and checked the home alarm app. He saw that it was turned on, meaning Josh wasn't downstairs anymore.

He sighed softly. He knew he could just get back in bed, but he wouldn't be able to sleep for even a second if he would. So he took a deep breath and knocked on Josh's bedroom door softly.

"Joshua? Are you still awake?" Tyler asked softly. After a few seconds, Josh opened the door.

A shirtless Josh who was wearing dark red sweatpants below his hipbones opened the door. Tyler's eyes widened and he looked away. "Oh jeez I'm so sorry for knocking and bothering you I'm so sorry", Tyler started.

"Oh don't worry, it's no big deal", Josh said, stepping aside. "C'mon in, what's up?" He asked. Tyler hesitantly entered the bedroom, where he'd never been before 'cause Kathy told him he wasn't allowed to, blushing every time he looked at Josh's very muscled torso and arms. "Uh, Uhm i-I was really cold and-and I couldn't find an extra blanket so- so uh, so I thought I could ask you if you had a spare blanket for me be-because I'm so Uh so cold", Tyler stuttered.

"Oh yeah of course, no problem", Josh said as he went to the closet. He got a warm wooly blanket out. "Here, I'll give you one of my hoodies as well to stay warm", he said, giving Tyler a hoodie.

"Oh uh, thank you Joshua", Tyler nodded. "I appreciate it. Uh, good night? I'll see you tomorrow", he said, turning around.

"Wait, Ty?" Josh asked. Tyler turned back to Josh.

"D'you think we could talk?" He asked. "About?" Tyler asked curiously.

"Uh, just... Riley, me as a dad, you and her, stuff like that", Josh listed. Tyler nodded, closing the door behind him. "Sure, what's up?" He asked.

Josh got on the bed and sighed. Tyler just stood next to it.

"C'mon, you can sit", Josh told him. Tyler was hesitant but with his heart pounding he got on the other side of the bed.

"So", Josh said. "So", Tyler replied with a hum, wrapping the blanket he'd gotten from Josh around himself, the hoodie in his lap. Josh sighed, running his hand through his dark brown curls, just like Riley's.

"Am I a good dad?" He asked as he looked up at Tyler. Tyler raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, of course", he replied. "No I mean seriously, am I? Like, you can be serious because I wanna know. I'm not gonna fire you or anything, I just need to know. Am I a good dad?" He asked.

"Yeah", Tyler replied. "You are. Riley loves, you, you always care for her and do anything you can for her, she loves being around you", Tyler listed. Josh nodded softly. "I'm not around enough, am I?" He then asked.

Tyler hesitated, not replying right away. "Look, let's say this: everything here stays here, alright? You can say whatever you want without consequences, I promise you", Josh told him. Tyler bit his lip. "So you won't get mad at me either?" He asked. Josh shook his head. "No, I won't, I promise", he replied. Tyler nodded softly.