Chapter ◦◦••27•••••

Woooohoooo new chapter yay! I love this story 🥲

Just started reading church camp talks and man did I love to write that one. Really enjoying reading it again too. I know I never finished it, so who knows, maybe I'll get back to it in the future.

Anyways! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter and I hope you'll leave a vote and maybe a comment 'cause it would help me out a lot ♥️ and you'd make me really happy!

I hope you're doing okay and I hope you're enjoying this story. Let's go! Chapter 27 already♥️

Word count: 5555

~~

"Ty, wanna do St James?" Zacky asked, strumming a few chords on his guitar. "Oh we gotta, pleaaaase?" Brian said as he grabbed his guitar as well.

Tyler sighed softly. "Only if Matt will sing with me. I can't do it alone", Tyler said. "I got you", Matt smiled.

"Why don't you sit with daddy for a moment?" Tyler asked Riley, who sighed deeply but then nodded as she got off of Tyler's lap and went up to Josh, who lifted her up and he pecked her lips. "Don't you wanna sit with me? Don't you like daddy anymore?" Josh asked. "I do!" Riley said. "Tyler's just soft", she said. Josh smiled. "So you're saying I'm not soft?" He asked as he quirked his eyebrow. "I think I can be pretty soft."

Riley giggled as she poked Josh's belly. "You're soft too", she grinned. Josh laughed softly. "Yay! Luckily I'm soft too!" He said with a smile. He nuzzled his nose in her hair, pressing a few kisses on her head. "Love you baby", Josh told her. "Love you daddy", she replied as she snuggled up against him.

"Do you remember all the lyrics?" Matt asked Tyler. "Uhm, I hope so", he said. "I'll try, you might have to help me somewhere but I think I remember most of it." "Awesome. I'll start, then you do the lines after my first two, we switch back and forth okay?" he said and Tyler nodded. "I'll try to get it right", he said. "It's fine if it's not exactly right. We haven't done this one in a while either", he said.

"Yeah we have to get back into this one as well, but I'm sure it'll be fine", Zacky said. "Alright, Brian, take it away", Zacky said. Brian nodded, finding the right chords first, before he started the song. "This is the story of a man who conquered life, drink in hand, ship unmanned", Matt started. Tyler smiled softly. "He did", he hummed. "Now you go ", Matt said. Tyler nodded. "Marked by genius, channelled good; by some a bit misunderstood", Tyler sang. "An understatement", Johnny laughed softly. Tyler smiled. "They'd been wrong many times before", Tyler sang. "Sometimes our saints are sinners. They blur the lines and lead the way, their way", Matt sang. He pointed at Tyler. "Raise hell and a glass in reverence", he said as he lifted his cider, and so did Johnny and Matt. "The fearless lives of our great saints, our saints", Tyler continued.

"You're doing awesome!" Matt replied, making Tyler smile. "So are you", he said. "You take the next part, Ty", Matt said as he took a sip from his beer.

"Never a stranger to late night. Snake bite, fist fights and empty pints; unraveled heights", he sang. Then Matt took over. "He led with songs, they sang along, created bonds that held so strong. Some were right and some were wrong", he sang. "Sometimes our saints are sinners", Tyler sang. "They blur the lines and lead the way, their way", he continued. "Raise hell and a glass in reverence", Matt said. "The fearless lives of our great saints, our saints", he and Tyler sang together.

"Tyty is so good at singing", Riley then said to Josh. "He is, hm? So is Matt, don't you think?" He asked and she nodded. "And the guitars!" She said. "Yeah Brian and Zacky are incredible at playing these guitars too", Josh said ans Riley nodded heavily. Tyler smiled at her. "Love you", he told her. "Love you Tyty", she giggled.