Chapter ◦◦◦31•

Hiiii friends! New chapter woohoo! It's a long one!

I hope you had a nice Easter for anyone celebrating! I did have a great time with my family and my boyfriend's family. We made all kinds of home made/self made sweet and savory bites and organized a high tea/afternoon tea for my family! It was super fun and very tasty and I loooove baking and making food so I had an awesome time.

I went to see Giant Rooks and Nothing But Thieves and man oh man is it surreal to have concerts back! Giant Rooks was incredible live & I was so excited to see them again. I'd seen them once before, in 2019, and my love for them kept growing ever since then.

Nothing But Thieves was amazing 😭 I've known them for several years but never got into all of their music because for some reason I kind of under appreciated them. I loved their songs Particles, Amsterdam, Soda, Trip Switch, etc; the most popular ones, but I hadn't listened to their newest album and EP until like 2 weeks ago and oh man am I obsessed with this band now 🥲 I saw them live at a festival ones but this headlining show was just in-freaking-credible and I'm so fucking glad I listened to all of their music properly before the show! I highly recommend checking both of these bands out ♥️

Anyways! Back to the story. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! I would love to hear your opinion on it 'cause I've been struggling to figure out how to best write some things and I'd love to have some feedback. If you could, please leave a vote on my story when you get the chance. It would help me out a lot! ♥️⭐️

Let's dive into it! It's a long chapter this time! And I hope you'll enjoy it ♥️ here we go, chapter 31!

Word count: 8250

~~

The next day, Josh and Tyler went over to Arin and Taron's house. They drank some coffee while they let Riley and Zora play, and let Riley get used to Taron, before the three of them left, leaving Taron with the kids. They went to the boutique where Arin had bought his suit and where he was gonna try it on today, and they hoped to get suits for Josh and Tyler there too.

They drank some champagne, Josh cried when he saw Arin in his gorgeous suit, Josh tried on a suit first and then Tyler was nearly crying because of how gosh darn handsome his lover looked. Then it was Tyler's turn, and they found a beautiful emerald colored suit to go with Josh's gem toned one.

They stood next to each other as they looked in the big mirror, and Arin was behind them on the side, his hands on his cheeks as his jaw was dropped as he looked at his best friends. "I feel like we're the ones getting married", Tyler said. "Me too!" Arin said, making them laugh. "Jeez this is doing stuff to my emotions", Tyler said as he wiped his eyes as tears formed. Josh grabbed his hand, squeezing gently. "Some day we're gonna be the ones who are gonna marry, yeah?" He said. "You better fucking marry each other you guys I'm serious", Arin said. Tyler laughed softly through his tears. "I really fucking hope so", he smiled. Josh stepped closer to Tyler and he kissed his lips. "I'm sure of it", he told his lover, who gave him a tight hug.

Tyler then quickly let go of Josh as he heard the employee come back, and they weren't touching anymore as they reappeared.

They were back to pretending not to love each other, and Tyler hated it, but it was necessary. He just wished it really fucking wasn't. It was tough, and especially after yesterday, where they were able to be unapologetically themselves and together, it just felt like it was even harder. But they'd do anything for Riley, so they would hide their relationship for as long as they needed to.

When they decided that their suits were the ones, Tyler remembered that these suits also had to be paid for. "I don't know why I completely forgot about that", Tyler said. "You're not paying for the suits though", Arin said. "Excuse me?" Tyler asked. "Taron and I are paying for them", he said. "No way, no, nuh uh", Tyler replied. "There's no way that you're gonna pay for what I'm wearing on your wedding", he said. "Well I'm not letting you pay for it yourself", Arin shrugged. "Ty, we chose this theme, we told you that we wanted to keep to gem tones for the most important guests. You're here because we asked you to come find a suit with me right here, approving what you'll wear; we are paying", he said. "But- but I- but Josh is your best man so I get that you'd pay for that but I'm not, I'm not even a groomsman! I'm just a random guest, why would you pay for me?" He asked.