Chapter ◦◦◦••••39•••••

Hi guys! New chapter! I hope everyone read chapter 38 before reading this one.

Hope life is treating you well! I got even more concert plans right now haha. I'm planning to travel to 8 different cities in 5 different countries in July and September and I'm so stoked about it 😊

By the way! Some extra info for this chapter: This is what I imagine the painting Josh made to look similar to. I can't find who made the original; the website I found it on doesn't say who made it, but the website is residencestyle.com. If you know who made it, Lemme know so I can credit them.

 If you know who made it, Lemme know so I can credit them

Let's just get into the chapter! I hope you'll enjoy it. I love you guys, thanks for all your support! ♥️♥️

Word count: 5684

~~

Tyler woke up because he needed to pee really badly. He grabbed his phone as he let out a yawn, rubbing his eyes before he checked the time and he saw that it was 10:30 AM. He pushed himself up, stretched his arms out and grabbed his bottle, taking a few sips. Now he just needed to pee even more.

He got out of bed, put on his mask and his slides that he wore at home when he wasn't wearing socks, and got up. He walked to the bedroom door, still yawning, as he opened it and saw that Josh was still on the couch. Then he noticed the big canvas that was not there the day before when he went to bed.

Tyler heard shuffling, and saw Josh open his eyes and look up at him. "Hey Ty", he smiled. "Uhm... how did that get here?" Tyler asked. "Wait no- don't tell me, I have to pee first", he said, and Josh let out a soft laugh. "I still need to wake up anyways", he said as he yawned and Tyler smiled before he went to the bathroom to go pee.

When he was done and washed his hands, he went back, seeing that Josh was making coffee. "Okay, now tell me, how did that get here?" Tyler asked and Josh looked over his shoulder at his lover. "I made it", he said. Tyler's eyes almost popped out of his sockets. "You made that?! Shut up. You're kidding", Tyler said as he approached the canvas, inspecting it more closely. "I'm not", Josh said. "I know it's not very good. I just... I don't know", he shrugged.

"Not very good?! Josh this is insane! Insanely good! Why did you never tell me you were so good at painting?!" Tyler said, jaw dropped at how oblivious Josh was to his skills. "It's not that good, Ty", Josh shrugged. "I just... I enjoyed painting many years ago, before Kathy. I wasn't great but I enjoyed it, but she said it was really bad and I was wasting my time on something I wasn't good at anyways, so... I quit doing it", he shrugged.

"Well she either has no fucking taste or is a huge fucking liar, well actually I'm sure she's both, because this is gorgeous. Can I have it? I want to put it on that wall", Tyler said as he pointed at the wall that also held his TV. "Or do you want to keep it yourself to hang at your place? That's more than fine too, I still get to see it a lot then", he said.