Chapter ◦◦◦◦42••

Hiii! Been a few days! We had several days off in my country so I didn't really have time to finish this chapter until yesterday evening. But here I am with the new chapter woohoo!

Love you guys and this story. I just posted a question on my page but I'm gonna ask it here too:

If I were to rewrite the beginning of Celebrate, or an alternate beginning of the story, or like something kind of similar but different but where I could focus on how Josh is a fan of Tyler before and how they kind of sometimes interact and get to know each other instead of meeting one time and Tyler falling in love? Would you guys read that if I would write it? 'Cause I reaaaally wanna write it haha.

So I'd love to hear what you think of that idea! Just a simple yes or no would be more than fine too! Just please don't hesitate to let me know 'cause the more people would read it, the more I'd be excited to write it haha!

Thank you guys for all your support! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Love you guys! Enjoy!

Word count: 5509

~~

A week passed, and Josh had many meetings with Matthew while Tyler took as much rest as possible, and was starting to notice quite a big difference in how he was feeling. His pneumonia wasn't nearly as bad as it was before, and while Josh focused on the trial and taking care of Tyler's apartment and feeding and entertaining Riley, Tyler wanted to step in and do more again as well. Both had agreed that Taron's freezer meals had been a life saver, 'cause they were hardly able to handle everything as Josh did almost everything on his own, but Tyler wanted to help out again as well. Josh had forced him to take plenty of rest and only help out for short periods of time, but Tyler just really missed, and craved, taking care of his girl again. Josh couldn't keep Tyler from doing that.

He had been hesitant on wednesday, when Tyler asked Josh if he could take Riley to swim practice on his own. Josh had wanted to do it on his own, but Tyler wanted to feel independent again, not just depending on Josh, and giving him even more jobs to worry about in between focusing on the trial. Eventually Josh had agreed, and it went great; Tyler sat down during the swim classes more and talked to the other parents less, but other than that, helping Riley change, shower, dry off, and taking her to and from swim practice in the car all went perfectly fine.

Now it was Saturday, and Riley was at Arin and Taron's house to have a play date and half-sleepover with Zora. Not only just because they thought it would be fun for the girls, but also because Tyler had convinced Josh to do something nice for some important people in their lives.

You'd think that would be Josh's family, or Tyler's family, or their friends, but it wasn't. Tyler and Josh were dressed fairly fancy; wearing button downs, that were closed, with some nice pants and they both wore cologne. The main course was in the oven as they had decided - or rather Tyler had convinced Josh - to host a dinner party for the most important people in their lives right now.

The bell rang, and first to arrive was Arin. Tyler and Josh were glad that it was him, so he could help out putting the final finishing touches on the dinner party; he added the cutlery to the table, helped Tyler finish the appetizer that they would eat before the main course, and Josh took care of drinks and music.

Then there was a knock on the door, and Josh opened it to see that Matthew had arrived. He greeted his lawyer, who brought them a bottle of Josh's favorite wine as well as a trio of oils and vinegars to cook with. "Oh man I didn't know we were bringing gifts!" Arin said as he saw Matthew hand the gifts to Josh. "Oh we weren't expecting that either! Thank you so much, Matthew", Tyler smiled as he went up to him and Josh once Arin had mentioned the gifts.