Unexpected Help

''Boss'', A shouted at me when I stepped inside the office room.

''Damn, A, you will make my ear bleed'', I said exasperatedly.

''Sorry'', he smiles shyly. ''There's a pretty girl who wanted to meet you'', he informed me.

''Who?'', I was puzzled.

''Jeez... she's not prettier than me, though'', B scoffed while coloring her nails.

''Stop coloring your nails... this is not a nail shop'', I scoffed. Q is doing the typing job. T is probably inside the meeting room.

I entered the meeting room and was surprised to see Olivia inside the room with a disgusted look.

''Why the heck you are late?'', Olivia asked as soon as she saw me.

''Hello? I'm the boss here'', I smirked.

''Curse you, dad... why the heck he wants me to make a deal with her'', she muttered but enough to let me hear it.

T was ignoring her whining as he was writing something in his book.

''What is it about?'', I asked T.

''Their company wants us to advertise and to market their new product'', T told me with his eyes set on his book.

''This is the requirements'', Olivia throws the file on the desk.

''Sorry, we are already busy. You can ask others'', I smirked. She was glaring at me.

''Can I talk with you?'', T's eyes shifted to me.

He brings me out before I say something.

''We need the deal'', he instructed. Sometimes I don't know whether I'm the boss or he's the boss.

''Why?'', I crossed my arms. ''Tell me a good reason why...''

''They will pay us fifty thousand USD'', T cuts me off.

''Let's take the deal'', saying that I enter the room; without thinking twice.

It's not sound easy it is. Working with Olivia is like a pain in ass job. I don't know how T is coping with her, but I cannot. I gave up.

''She's the devil'', I said in a giving-up tone while banging my head on my desk. ''I want to die'', I told my employee.

''Please don't die before we can get the payment'', T talked. Lifting my head, I saw him with my firing eyes.

''You're a monster'', I give him a firing glare which he ignores me.

''A'', I called A, who is doing the filing.

''Yes, boss'', he greeted me.

''Read this file for me'', I throw the file at him.

''Whoa.... There are about fifty pages here'', A complained.

''I'm the boss here'', I raised my brow.

''Roger that Boss'', he made a salutation tone.

Everyone is doing an excellent job for Olivia's company. However, Olivia demanded many things for the advertisement. I just hate her but couldn't talk anything for money.

I went to Olivia's company to submit the report. It's been so long since I met Jonas's parents, but I hope I won't cross my path. It's awkward to talk with them, though.

She asked me to meet her at her company since she said she needed the report. It was a huge company, and I might get lost but thanks to the receptionist who brought me to the meeting room which is on the 15th floor. Soon after entering the room, I notice that a few persons are already inside.