Family and Friends

JAZELLE POV

I feel warm.

Opening my eyes, I feel dazzled by the lights above.

''Jazelle'', hearing dad's voice, I blinked my eyes and saw dad's face on top of me. He was standing beside me.

''D...dad'', my voice was slow. There's a tube under my nose. ''Y...you are here'', I smiled.

I'm happy to see him beside me.

''I a...always wanted... to see you w...when I fall s...sick'', I told him.

Dad's expression softens. ''I'm sorry for not being there for you'', his hand was on top of my head.

''I'm a b...bad d...daughter for you'', I said; my tears rolling at the side of my face.

''You are my daughter'', he smiles. ''You are my rebellious daughter'', I smile at his words. ''You need to fight this, OK? You cannot give up on your life'', he said firmly.

I nodded; feeling at ease.

He holds my hand. ''I love you, Jazelle...'', his words make me emotional. ''I should have come earlier... But I thought....'', he paused. ''I love you, dear'', he said with tears in his eyes. 

''Dad...'', I gulped down, trying to not cry. ''I love you too... soooo much.... sooooo much'', I said happily. 

Dad smiles. For the first time, I saw him smiling at me. This is more than enough in my life. I feel like I achieved something in my life. 

Dad left my room since he wants to allow others to visit me. The doctor strictly told everyone that only one person can visit me at time.

I saw Dylan enter the room.

''You silly girl, you make everyone worried for you'', Dylan looked upset.

''I'm sorry'', I smile.

''I... I broke our promise... I told dad about...'', he looked guilty.

''Thank you'', I stated. ''Thank you for telling him'', I smile. Dylan looked relieved.

After Dylan, Jonas entered.

''You Ok?'', he asks me.

''I feel loved'', I winked. He chuckles.

''I'm sorry'', he looked guilty.

''For what?'', I was puzzled.

''Your teammates came to my house to ask about you. They knew something was wrong. Olivia and Riley noticed also. So...'',

''You told them the truth'', I guessed, seeing him reluctant.

''Sorry'', he looked guilty.

I chuckle. ''It's ok... they deserve to know''. Jonas looked relieved. ''But as for the punishment, you need to kiss me every day''

''My pleasure'', his eyes are dancing with joy. I chuckle. Leaning down, he kisses my forehead. 

My friend came to meet me one by one. They looked worried but also told me to not give up. I'm glad to see people care for me. Olivia cried when she was talking to me. She apologized to me for being rude and told me that she regarded me as her best friend.

I'm glad she doesn't hate me after what I did....  She was my first girlfriend anyway!

I thought everyone visited me but when I heard the door opening sound, I see Sara entering my room.

''I'm sorry... I wanted to visit you too'', she said sadly. ''I know you won't like it... but...''

''Don't think you are free now'', I told her. She looked at me. ''I'm going to come back and bully you more'', I challenged and she chuckled.

''I'm waiting'', she smiles.

''I'm sorry if my existence affected you'', she stated. ''No matter what, even if you hate me, I will always care for you Jazelle'', she said firmly.

''Good to hear that...'', I smile. ''Thank you for not hating me'', I added.

I never liked Sara but I never hated her. No matter how much I've been rude to her, she always cares for me as a sister. Maybe she's the reason why I was able to be independent. She took all the burden whereas I was living a carefree life.

Thank you for being there for me, Sara. Thank you for being there for dad when I always blame him for everything.... Now I realize my mistake....

***********************************

I think I'm going to complete this book today....

Wish me luck...

And don't forget to vote and comment :P