Problem

JAZELLE POV

''I'm going early now. I need to grab the cheque first'', I informed Jonas while wearing the earring. He didn't respond to me but kept staring at me. He looked dazzled since he saw me coming out of the room.

Don't get me wrong. We are not sleeping together in the same room. I asked him to meet me in my room after he changed to his tuxedo suit. 

''Jonas, are you listening to me?'', I sighed exasperatedly as I turned back to see him.

''H...Huh what?'', he asked me with his dreamy eyes.

''Damn Jonas, you didn't listen to me, aren't you? I said I'm going to leave early, I will see you at dad's company. OK?'', I told him again.

''Ok Ok'', he sighs. ''I wish I can come with you''

Jonas had to meet an important client who suddenly set up a meeting. So we weren't able to go together.

I walked towards him and adjusted his tie. ''You owe me a dance there'', I winked. ''Make sure you come there. I will be waiting for you'', I told him softly.

He was looking at me amusingly. ''We are going to pay off the amount to my father today. We need you there'', I smiled.

''You looked stunning'', he blurted out.

My body stiffened. 

''W...what?'', my heart is pounding faster with his powerful gaze. I cleared my throat, feeling my cheeks burning in excitement. 

''Y...you looked handsome too'', I said as  I tiptoed and kissed his cheek, and then showed my cheek. ''D...do it'', I ordered although I was nervous inside.

He laughs softly. ''You always surprise me'', he says and I turn to see him but right at the moment, our lips connected.  My eyes widened and quickly I leaned back.

He gave a sweet smile and I was lost in his green eyes. His hands drifted to my hips and pulled me closer to him. I was against his warm chest and I placed my hand on it. 

He leans down while giving a sexy look, and I gasp when his lips touched my neck. He nuzzles his nose softly before kissing my neck. The way his lips pecked on my neck makes me want more of him, no, all of him. My arms move to the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me. I almost wanted to moan when he kiss my sensitive spot. 

Pulling away from my neck, he faces me. His hand palming my cheek as he stares at me sweetly. 

I inhaled sharply. The next thing I knew we were kissing each other passionately. It was an open-mouthed kiss and I love how his lips envelope mine. It was so hot and I could my hands roaming his chest. My body melted against him and his hands secured around my waist. He twirled his tongue around my lips, seeking entrance. At my grant of access, he delved inside my mouth and our tongues molded with each other.

It seems like forever. This kiss I'm having, It's fascinating. 

His phone rang and we pulled away from each other.

Shit, what happened just now? We kissed... Hell yeah, we kissed although the equation is zero now...

''I need to go now... I'm sorry. I will see you at the dinner'', he said in a rushing tone as he kissed my forehead. ''Bye'', he smiles. 

He left the room in a rush. I was standing with a stunning look. 

My fingers touch my lips. He kissed me. I could still feel his lips on me.

My heart is still drumming fast and I smile shyly.

This is the best moment in my life....

I met with A in my office and he gave me the cheque. Others have already left the company to prepare some things.

Five hundred thousand dollars....

I can't read but I know this is the five hundred dollar cheque.

''You made it, boss... congratulations'', he smiled big.

''We made it'', I corrected him. ''Together'', I smiled.

''Hell yeah, let's go meet your father and ask him to say sorry to you'', he smirked.

''Jeez... he won't do that. He's a stone-hearted man'', I shake my head.

A laughed. ''Come on, let's go''

''Jazelle'', I looked up and see Riley at the doorway.

''Hey, you're here'', I greeted him.

''Hurmm... Jonas told me you will be here. So I came to meet you. I need to talk something to you'', he smiled lightly.

I could feel the tension around him. It seems like something serious.

''A, you leave first. I'll come later'', I informed.

''Alright boss, don't be late'', A winked as he left the office.

Riley came closer to me.

''What happened?'', I asked. ''Is everything Ok? Is there any problem with you and Q?'', I asked in concern.

''No, Not that'', he sighed. ''I found your father's... ex-lover'', I was surprised by his words.

''Wow... ok... That's nice. Then I can inform him later in the party'', I stated. ''He must be really shocked after hearing that I found his ex-lover'', I grinned.

Riley gave me a file. ''He knows her. She's in abroad'', he stated.

I was puzzled. ''He knows her? What do you mean?''

''That woman... She's Sara's mother'', I was stunned hearing the news.

''W...what?'', I asked him in disbelief. ''S...Sara's mother? This is not possible... Sara's parents are dead'', I told him.

''She's still alive'', Riley informed me. ''I've checked three times. Sara's mother is still alive. I don't know whether he is keeping in touch with her but definitely, that woman is Sara's mother'', I sat back on the chair.

Dad brought Sara after one year of mom's death. How irony... All the while, he was in touch with his lover but pretended that he didn't know her whereabouts. He even brought Sara and raises her as his own. No wonder he treats her well. 

Oh wait, maybe she's his daughter... His own fucking daughter...

 His own fucking daughter

************************

Okay, don't hate me.... 

Continue to read more.....