Being with them

JAZELLE POV

I woke up with a big smile on my face. Finally, I made it. With Jonas.

After taking my time to bathe, I walked out and found Jonas in the kitchen. He was cooking something but I saw some burnt items on the kitchen countertop.

''Huh... what are you doing?'', Jonas jumped a little with my voice.

''No, this is not what I plan. Go back and sleep. I will come to your room; bringing the breakfast'', he demanded.

I chuckle. ''Oh I see... bedtime breakfast is it?'', I tease.

''Shut up'', he rolled his eyes. ''How the hell you cook by just watching the video? Definitely not my cup of tea'', he scoffed.

''Oh well, finally I can beat you in cooking'', I said proudly.

''Yeah right...'', he mimicked my voice. ''I could only make scrambled eggs'', he muttered.

I laugh seeing him looking frustrated for couldn't be able to cook. Walking behind him, I hugged him.

''You are my breakfast'', I told him. ''It's enough for me'', I say lovingly.

He turned off the stove and then turned back. ''Why do I love you more now?'', he wraps his arms around me.

''Because I'm smarter than you'', I winked.

Jonas chuckles. ''Of course'', leaning down, he kissed me. I palm his chest as I kiss him passionately.

''Damn you bastard, what are you doing to my sister?'', we pulled away with Dylan's voice.

''Hey, my dear brother-in-law'', Jonas greeted Dylan teasingly.

''Fuck you'', Dylan rolls his eyes as he came beside me. Suddenly Jonas throws a punch at him. My jaw dropped.

''This is for hiding Jazelle's matter from me'', Jonas spat.

Dylan spat blood as he stands up properly. ''Jeez.. You told him?'', he asked me.

''Sorry'', I mouthed him.

''Whatever'', Dylan shrugs. ''Didn't you say you are going to cook for your friends today?'', he raised his brow.

''Shit, I forgot'', I smile guiltily. ''Ok give me some time, I will come back'', saying that, I rushed to my room but stopped behind the wall.

''I'm sorry'', Dylan talked.

''I would do the same thing'', Jonas replied. ''How's... how's her condition now?'', he asked reluctantly.

''Bad'', Dylan replied. My expression changed. ''She needs immediate treatment'', he added.

''You arranged everything?'', Jonas asked.

''Yes, I will be going with her anyway. At least this is what I can do for her'', I smile at Dylan's words.

You have done more than that, Dylan....

''I'm glad she told you at last'', Dylan stated. ''I'm glad that you stayed with her even after everything'', he added. ''Thank you, Jon''

''What are you talking about Dylan?'', Jonas looked upset. ''You think I'm being with her out of sympathy? No fucking hell! I love her... she's the love of my life! I wasn't there when she needed me the most. She had to go through this pain alone. That's my only regret. So what if she has that illness? I won't let her go that easily. She needs to survive this. I love her so much, Dylan. I want to live with Jazelle'', Jonas's voice croaked.

Jonas... I'm sad for making him go through this feeling....

I saw Dylan hugging Jonas as they comforted each other. This is what I want to see.