Pain

************NO POV***********

When Jazelle was watching Jonas and Leah having their lunch in the restaurant, she received a call from Doctor Adam and left the place. But Jonas noticed her when she was walking out from the street.

''Who is she?'', Leah asked. Jonas turned his sight to Leah. ''the one we meet at the office''

''Why do you ask?'', Jonas raised his brow.

''Nothing... just curious'', Leah shrugs.

After Dylan sent off Jazelle,  he went to his house and entered his room. He sat at the side of his bed and recalled Jazelle's words.

I got mom's sickness. I have Leukemia. I found out today

Tears flowed from his eyes. He grabs his chest as he starts to cry. He didn't expect to hear such news. Sara came to Dylan's room to meet him and found him crying. She was shocked as she quickly came beside her.

''Dylan, what happened?'', she grabs Dylan's arm but he doesn't say anything. Seeing that, she pulls him and hugs him as he cries in her arms.

Dylan calms down after some time.

''What happened?'', Sara looked worried.

''I miss mom'', Dylan said sadly. Sara didn't say anything.

''Come, let's sleep'', she gets on the bed and wraps her arms around Dylan. ''I'm here'', she whispers.

''Thank you'', Dylan kisses on top of Sara's head. ''Thank you'', he closes his eyes.

When Sara woke up, she found herself on Dylan's bed but he was beside her. She smiles thinking about yesterday's memory. We hugged, she thought to herself.

*************************************

JAZELLE POV

''I've talked with the doctors... They told Me that it's better if you take the treatment as soon as possible. I'm going to book tickets. We will go there and you will receive treatment there'', Dylan informed me.

''Whoa, bro... relax... This is too soon'', I shake my head as I pour the coffee into his mug. Dylan came to my house early morning and explained to me about treatment facilities abroad. I guess he did his homework whole the night.

''This is not soon Jazelle, it's already late!'', Dylan suddenly raised his voice. I looked up at him. Remembering he raised his voice, he sighs. ''I'm sorry... I just...''

''Worried for me?'', I smile as I give him the coffee mug. ''Here, your coffee''

''I've sent your reports to them and they said... you are at the beginning of the advanced stage. If you don't get the treatments, you will...'', he paused.

Die...

''You don't want me to tell anyone. At least do this for me'', Dylan added.

''Give me one week'', I requested. ''Christmas is this Saturday... I want to celebrate with them'', I told him.

Dylan agreed. Moreover, he needs to arrange for everything anyway. It takes time.

I went to Jonas's company to meet him again... with the same clam pasta.

''Lunch?'', I showed the lunch box.

Jonas was staring at me with the same unreadable expression.

''Come in'', he said after some time.