Sharing

NO POV

Richard sees Jonas and Jazelle who were talking with each other. He notices Jonas's change of expression. He was shocked when she saw Jazelle collapse on the bench.

''Jazelle'', he ran to her.

''You cannot leave me... I can't imagine my life without you. You cannot...'', Jonas's words halt when he sees Jazelle collapse on the bench. He looked stunned and for a moment, he couldn't move his limbs.

Richard carries Jazelle in his arms. He turns to see Jonas who looks blank and pale as he sees Jazelle.

The staff came immediately and brought Jazelle to the ICU with the stretcher.

''D...dad'', Jazelle grabs Richard's hand before she enters the ICU. ''J...Jonas'', the staff then bring her inside the room.

Richard sat at the bench; his head down with his joined hands on his lap. Dylan, Sara, and Diana came after hearing the news.

''Dad'', Dylan looked worried.

The doctor came out from the ICU room.

''I'm sorry Mr. Owen... she's in critical condition'', the doctor's words shocked everyone. Sara was crying thinking about Jazelle. ''There's only one option left, bone marrow transplant but we need someone that matches her blood type'', he added. ''But there is a risk of failure and she might die with the process'', he stated. ''It's your choice now''

Richard's expression changed. ''You can take our blood samples first and let me know if any of us can match with her blood sample'', he requested.

''You can take our blood sample too'', Taylor said.

Jazelle's teammates who came to visit Jazelle overheard the doctor's words and they wanted to help her to find the donor.

''We want her to back...'', A smiles. ''You can take how much blood you want from me'', he added.

''M...Me too'', Q said.

''Me three'', B added.

''Thanks, guys'', Dylan looked grateful.

Richard walks out to the garden and finds Jonas at the bench, sitting alone; looking blank. He sat next to Jonas.

''Please divorce my daughter'', Richard stated.

Jonas's expression changed but he didn't say anything. He feels responsible for Jazelle's condition.

''You will suffer more seeing her condition. So, I suggest you divorce her and move on with your life'', he added. ''It's better for both of you right now''

''I...I don't want to leave'', Jonas fisted his hands. ''I don't want Jazelle to leave me as well''

''Then stay with her'', Richard said firmly. ''Do you think she's not in pain when she's smiling outside?'', Jonas turns to see Richard. ''She's in pain all along but she doesn't want to show you her pain because she doesn't want you to suffer like how you are doing right now'', Jonas was holding his tears.

''Do you think she wants to die? No Jonas, she's fighting for her life there because of you. Because she wants to be with you, because you are her love, because she knows you love her so much'', Richard stated.

''I saw her making a video for you'', Richard hands over Jazelle's phone to Jonas. ''Watch this and decide whether you want to come back or not'', he stated before he left Jonas.

Jonas was hesitant to open the video but he clicked the video at last. Jazelle's face appears.

''This is the first time I'm doing this. It feels awkward'', she smiles. ''This is only for you, Jonas. I'm not doing this video because I'm dying. I'm doing this video because I want you to know how I feel now'', she shrugs.

'' I feel loved, loved by everyone around me, everyone takes good care of me, and I feel grateful for this life. This happened because of you. Only you. When I first met you, I had a huge crush on you after you gave me the chocolate bar. And I didn't expect us to marry. Things happened. You are the first person who defended me, you are the first person who noticed all about me and you are the first person who told me that I'm beautiful. So I want you to know how I feel right now'', her eyes set on the camera.

''I feel like dying... Every day I'm scared to sleep; I'm worried that I won't wake up if I sleep. I'm having a bald head now, I feel like having a skeleton body'', she jokes. ''But I'm scared that I will die, Jonas'', she drops her tears. ''I don't want to leave you or others, I don't want to die... that's how I feel now'', she trembles. 

''The treatments were painful for me, I lost my appetite to eat, I lost my sleep, I'm having frequent fever'', she paused. ''I'm suffering but I'm trying to smile outside so that no one would worry for me''

''But I can't lie to you. I want to tell you how I feel so that you know everything about me. You would probably be worried to death right now. But I want you to share how you feel with me too. So that we can share our pain and happiness with others. That's why we took our vows during our marriage, remember?'', Jazelle smiles.

''It will be hard for us... It will be difficult for us. But let's do it together OK? Jonas, I love you so sooooo much.... I love you more than myself. So if you want to be sad or want to cry, lean on me. I'm here for you too. After all, I'm your wife, right?'', Jonas smiles at Jazelle's words. ''Come back to me when you are ready... don't take too much time ok?'', she winks. ''I love you Jonas'', she gives a loving smile.

''Jazelle'', Jonas raised his hand to his chest as he cried. ''I love you too Jazelle'', he whispers.

Jonas ran to the ICU room; without saying anything, he entered the room.

''Jonas, you cannot...'', Richard grabs Dylan's shoulder and signs him to let Jonas enter although the Doctor doesn't allow anyone to enter or to visit her.

''She needs him now'', Richard stated. Dylan nodded and sat back in his seat. Sara grabs Dylan's hand to give him support. Dylan smiles as he sees Sara.

''Mister, you cannot visit...''

''Please'', Jonas cuts off the nurse. ''She needs me now'', he said emotionally.

''Okay.. But don't take too much time'', the nurse then left the room.

Jonas walks beside Jazelle. She's breathing with the aid of an oxygen mask.

''Jazelle'', Jonas holds Jazelle's hand. Jazelle slowly opens her eyes and smiles seeing Jonas.

''Y...you're h...here'', she said weakly.

''I'm sorry for being upset with you'', Jonas looked sad. ''The truth is, I'm scared that you might leave me, I... I can't imagine my life without you. Whenever I go back to our house, I feel alone. I missed you so much. And I'm scared you will...'', he didn't continue his word. ''This is how I feel right now'', he leaned down and kissed Jazelle's forehead.

''So, don't let this stupid disease win over you... Let's do it together. No matter how difficult it is, let's stay together on this... I love you Jazelle... so much'', Jonas smiles as he drops his tears.

Jazelle smiles. She raises his hand and palms Jonas's cheek. ''Kiss me'', she requested.

Jonas takes off Jazelle's oxygen and kisses her passionately. And she closes her eyes and kisses him back. 

*********************************

I forgot to mention... The good news is I'm going to finish the story.

There will be two or three chapters more. 

Thank you to those who reading this story :)