Gift- Dylan is back

JAZELLE POV

Jonas's birthday is around the corner. I heard his parents invited close friends and family to celebrate his birthday.

''I asked them not to host any parties'', Jonas looked annoyed. ''I'm not a kid anymore''

''Well, you should be grateful to your parents at least celebrating your birthdays... unlike my father who ignored me on my birthdays'', I pointed out.

''We should exchange our place'', he shakes his head.

''Yes, I'm going to come to your birthday and eat a lot of food there'', I grin.

''That's all you think about?'', he raised his brow.

''Of course...'', I shrug.

''No one invited you'', he rolled his eyes.

''Jeez.. So rude. We are housemates. I invited myself'', I smirked.

Thinking about gifts is the hardest thing that happened to me. I didn't know what I should gift him. Finally, I came out with an idea.

Weekend arises.

''You sure you will come alone?'', Jonas asked me.

''Yes, I didn't want to come early, and I hate crowds... Later I will come with T and others'', I assured him.

''Okay... let me know once you arrive'', he said before leaving the house.

In the evening, T and others came to fetch me. But on the way, the car's tire punctured. We took some time to repair it. By the time we arrived at Jonas's house, he had already cut the cake. I saw Sara giving him a present.

Damn, she's taking advantage while I'm gone...

I walked closer to them and stood in between them.

''Don't take it'', I whispered to Jonas. He raised his brow.

''Waah... Sara, you are so considerate'', one middle-aged woman came beside Sara. ''What are you gifted him?'', she asked. ''Jonas, open it'', she urges him.

Since the woman insisted, Jonas unwraps the gift, and I saw a watch. It seems expensive.

''It's a Rolex watch...'', the woman looked amazed.

Rolex? Damn....

''Umm... actually, dad was the one who bought this'', Sara lied. I know dad probably asked her to choose the gift.

''Who are you??'', the woman turned her sight to me.

''Hurmm... I....'',

''Hey, Jonas, happy birthday'', another woman interfered with us.

I was standing at the side while watching over everyone. It feels uncomfortable staying here. I saw almost everyone gifted him expensive gifts but for me....

I gripped the bag in my hand. Jonas's friend Riley talks with Q, Olivia is engaged in a serious conversation with T, whereas B is dancing with A. I feel lonely. Since I felt thirsty, I walked to the buffet side to take the drinks.

''Are you really Jonas's wife?'', seeing aside, I see the same woman I saw talking to Jonas and Sara just a while ago. She was looking at me from top to down. ''Don't you know manners? What kind of dress is that?'', she puts a disgusted face.

''She's the one who deceived our Jonas to marry her'', another woman appeared beside her. I don't know their names, but I know they are twins, Jonas's mother's sisters.

''What are you doing here anyway? To spoil his moment?'', the first woman asked me.

''N...No'', I shake my head. ''I...''