One step closer

NO POV

Jazelle uses the destroyed items and uses the things she bought to redo the housing plan. She watched YouTUbe videos in order to get ideas. She ate instant noodles and drank coffee to stay awake. She groans when she puts pressure on her injured wrist.

''Damn, it's getting swollen'', she sighed. ''I really hope I can complete this'', she prayed.

Monday arises. Jazelle's teammates are surprised to see Jazelle, who is working on the housing plan.

''Boss, what are you doing?'', B asked.

''Just trying to see whether I can complete this'', I replied while sticking a paper car.

''For what?'', A asked.

''Are you doing this for them?'', Taylor who knew about the destroyed plan, asked her.

''I didn't promise anything. I just want to see whether I can do it'', she stated casually.

''What happened, Taylor?'', Aidan asked.

Taylor then explained about Jonas and Sara's housing plan and how the project was destroyed.

''I... w...want to help too'', Q voiced out.

''Me too'', B raises her hand.

''Count me in'', A followed.

Jazelle then shows the pictures of the plan and instructs them to make names for each street, and asks their suggestions to modify the plan. Everyone stayed the whole night to complete the project.

''What happened to your wrist?'', Taylor asked, noticing Jazelle's swollen wrist.

''I fell down'', she replied. ''Here, this is the last thing'', Jazelle shows the housing design to everyone.

''Wow, it's beautiful'', B looked amazed.

''OK, hurry up... Send this to them now'', Jazelle instructed.

''You don't want to come?'', B asked.

''No, I need to take a bath and go to the clinic to treat this wrist'', she shrugs.

On the other side, Jonas, Olivia, and Sara were walking towards the West Global Enterprise Inc.

''Look who I found here'', Ollie greeted Jonas at the entrance. Jonas was giving a stern look. ''Ouch.. I'm scared'', he fakes a scared expression. ''Jonas, Jonas... so pity aren't you'', he shakes his head.

''What you want?'', Olivia looked annoyed.

''Calm down, babe'', Ollie laughed sarcastically. ''Do you guys want to see my plan?'', he showed a sign to his secretary, bringing the housing plan. Olivia and Sara are shocked to see the project, which is exactly like Jonas's.

''I hired the world's best architect to create this using the same idea'', he stated proudly.

''You son of a bitch'', Olivia looked angry.

Ollie laughs. ''Cooldown. It's my winning day. By the way, where's your roommate?'', he asked. ''She even rejected my one million offer. Stupid woman'', he smirked.

''What do you mean?''Olivia furrowed her brows.

''Well, I offer her one million in exchange to destroy the housing plan but guess what, she asks me to fuck off!'', he shakes his head disappointedly. ''She's an idiot, isn't it?''

''But anyway, I didn't get to waste my money on people like her anyway. She's useless, isolated by her own father'', soon after he said, Jonas grabbed Ollie's shirt.