Epilogue

JAZELLE POV

As promised, we adopted two kids. Both of them are siblings and their parents died in an accident. Rachel is four years old and Zeon is seven years old. Rachel was such a sweet girl whereas Zeon is hard-headed. He reminds me of myself when I was young. It was hard for Zeon to accept us and he was very protective of his sister. However, day by day his heart melts with our love.

It requires a lot of patience to show him and Rachel that we are not bad people. He shows tantrums to us but Jonas and I handled him together, showers them with a lot of love. My family and Jonas's family accepted them wholeheartedly.

And one day, Zeon called me mom and Jonas as a dad during our wedding anniversary. Mom... such a big word. It was an unforgettable wedding anniversary for Jonas and I. We were so happy. We didn't worry about Rachel since she accepted us a few months after she came to us. Only Zeon took his time about two years to accept us as his parents.

It's ok... life has never been easy anyway...

Jonas hugged me from behind when I was reminiscing about every moment in my life.

''What are you thinking about?'', Jonas whispers.

''I'm happy that I told you about the disease instead of running away'', I told him. ''At first, I wanted to leave without telling anyone but I'm glad I didn't do it that way'', I smiled. ''I thought people will sympathize with me but no, they are worried because they care for me''

''I'm glad you realize it now'', Jonas smiles.

''I love you, Jonas'', turning back, I palm his cheek.

''Love you too'', he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

''Mom, dad'', Zeon called us from the doorway. Today is his birthday and everyone gathered at our house to celebrate his birthday. He's sixteen years old now.

''It's time... everyone is waiting for you'', he stated.

''We are coming'', I smile.

''And...'', he looked at us. ''I'm glad to get you both as my parents. I love you so much, mom, dad'', he smiled.

''Me too... I love you both'', Rachel cranes her head from Zeon's back. Rachel reaches twelve years old this year.

Jay and I looked at each other and smiled. ''Let's go now'', I walked forward with Jonas.

It was a long way to go in our life. Getting older is a blessing. I've learned many things in my life and am going to learn more.

Jonas, I love you yesterday, today, tomorrow, and forever....

One day, I'm going to die. But without having any regrets in my heart.

Now, I'm just enjoying my life with my family and friends. 

***************************

First of all, I want to apologize if there are any grammar mistakes and errors. I'm writing in simple English with not much detailed explanation. This is just my way. 

And, thank you for willing to read my book and I'm glad if you like this book.

Drop any comments whether you like it or not, or you have any suggestions or if you have any negative comments. I'm willing to correct my mistakes. 

I hope you all enjoy reading this book. <3