Confrontation

DYLAN POV

I sneezed again.

Damn, who the hell is thinking about me?

Riley laughed seeing me keep sneezing. ''Are you sure you don't have a fever?'', Riley asked.

''No, I don't want to extend my stay here'', I shake my head. ''Thanks to my sister who brought me meals every day. You know what? She can cook well'', I told him surprisingly. ''I don't know about that''

''You don't know many things about her anyway'', he scoffed.

''You are right'', my expression changed. ''I have never been there for her''

''Hey bud, I was just joking'', Riley raised his hands in defeat.

Getting down from the bed, I walked to the window and view the outside.

''I made a big mistake'', I told him. ''My sister didn't know anything but she wanted to take all the blame for me. I have never tried to understand her since young. I never know she cares for me and loves me as her brother. How stupid I am for being selfish. Not only Jazelle's but I destroyed Sara's life and my best friend's life too. I deserve to die'', I grabbed the rail in front of me.

''What are you talking about Dylan?'', hearing Sara's words, I turned back and was shocked seeing her.

Quickly I pull the curtain behind me and hide behind the curtain.

''Shit, she's here'', I mumbled.

''Ok I take leave then'', Riley talked.

''Curse you Riley'', I muttered.

There was pure silence after Riley left. I thought both of them left the place but suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around me although there's a curtain in between us. My body stiffened for a second.

''I'm tired... tired of waiting for you'', Sara was crying. ''Do you know how much I'm worried to death there and you refuse to meet me?'', she sounded upset. ''Why the hell you saved me?'', she asked me angrily.

''Because

''Because... you deserve to live'', I smile. She leans back from me. ''I can't face you after what I've done. I want you to hate me but...'', I paused.

Suddenly the curtain was removed, revealing Sara. The love of my heart. Her eyes were swollen.

Raising my hand, I wanted to wipe her tears but halted. I can't touch her. Just when I take back my hand, Sara grabs my hand and place it on her cheek. I was surprised to see her. She looked calm as she closes her eyes.

''I....I'm sorry'', I said genuinely; dropping my sight on the floor. ''I'm sorry for everything''

''Then you need to work hard for it'', Sara stated. I looked up at her. ''Make things right. If you really loved me, then court me with all you can. Then I will think whether should accept you or not'', she added.