Loving You

JAZELLE POV

In the evening, After getting ready, I walked down the stairs. I put on a red vintage wool dress that perfectly fit me.

I saw my father in the hall with Dylan and Sara. They seem to be talking about business. Three of them turned their sight to me.

''I have a date with Jonas'', I informed proudly.

''Jeez... just because you got an award, you are doing too much'', Dylan rolled his eyes.

''Jealous much?'', I stuck out my tongue.

I turned my sight to dad. ''I invited my friends tomorrow for a Christmas party'', I informed.

''I don't like crowds'', dad raised his brow.

''Just for tomorrow. After that, you won't see me anymore'', I told him.

''Where are you going?'', Sara asked.

''I'm going for a long trip...'', I crossed my arms under my chest.

''I hope you won't unnecessarily spend too much money'', Dad told me with his stern look.

I smile. 

''Jazelle'', Jonas called me. He was behind me.

''Jonas, let's go'', I walked towards him.

Jonas was driving somewhere. ''Where are we going?'', I asked him.

''Surprise'', he shrugs.

He brings me to a butterfly park. The butterflies were flying around and the whole place was filled with the decoration lights.

''W...Wow...'', I was bedazzled with the view.

''Do you like this?'', he asks me.

''Hell yeah... It's really beautiful'', I said excitedly as I walked forward. Some of the butterflies sit on my shoulder.

''Jonas, come'', I grabbed his arm and walked around the place.

Jonas then brings me to the rooftop restaurant to have our dinner. It's a candle night dinner. We talked about our childhood memories. I told him everything about me.

We were walking in the street together.

''Jonas'', I held his hand. He was looking at me. ''Remember I say let's be friends'', I asked and he nodded. I take out a paper from my bag and give it to him. ''This is our divorce papers'', I told him.

He looked shocked. ''You will always be my good friend... someone special to me. I hope you will find someone and live happily with her'', I said sincerely.

''That's it?'', he asked me. ''That's what you think about me? A friend?'', he looked serious.

''Jonas'', I raised my hand to grab his hand but he stopped me.

''Enough Jazelle... Enough'', he shakes his head. ''You would never think about others' feelings. All you think is about yourself. You are selfish!'', he said angrily. ''I'm tired of this. I'm tired of you'', he said right to my face.

''W...what...'', he looked shocked. I felt like something was dropping on my hand and realized my nose was bleeding.

Shit...

''I need to go now'', saying that I ran out from him. Using the tissues, I wipe my nose again and again.

Without thinking twice, I ran into the road to cross it but my steps halted seeing a car charging towards me. Before it hits me, someone pulls me out from the road.