Taylor Irwin

JAZELLE POV

''It's been two days Jonas didn't come to work'', B sighed. ''I wonder if something happened to him.''

''I know, right'', A shrugs. ''He's so good talking with the clients'', he added.

''Jeez... he's not the boss here'', I rolled my eyes.

''Boss, don't say that... he's a good person. He helps us a lot. Thanks to him, we collected around two hundred dollars'', B defended Jonas.

''We can do it without him anyway'', I muttered.

T grabbed a few files and left the office. Soon after that,  B and A went out to meet our client.

''Hello, ladies'', someone greeted us. Looking up, I see a suited man with a few guys behind him.

''Yes?'', I stood up and walked towards them.

Wait a minute... he's....

''What are you doing here?'', I raised my brow.

''So rude, woman'', suddenly Omari pushed me to the floor. ''Didn't I tell you to fire Taylor?'', he spat.

''And didn't I tell you I won't fire him?'', I talked back.

When he stepped forward, Q stood before me. Q extends her arms as she shakes her head. ''N...no'', she said. ''D...don't hurt my boss.'', she said boldly, though she stammers. She's having stammering issues.

''Then let me show your boss who is the real boss here'', he raises his hand to Q.

''NO'', I was shocked. Before his hand landed on Q's cheek, someone grabbed Omari's hand.

''Whoa... it's dangerous'', that man gives an upward smirk.

Oh yeah, I saw him with Olivia last time

''Who the hell are you?'', Omari looked displeased with Olivia's friend's appearance.

''By the way, I'm Riley Foster, one of the well-known private detectives in this place'', Riley winked as he stepped beside Q. ''You Ok, babe?'', he winks. Q was blushing as she turned her sight to me.

It seems like she knows him....

''B...Boss'', she came beside me.

''Jeez... now you see me?'', shaking my head, I stand on my foot.

''I'll warn you for one last time. If you don't fire him, you will face the consequences!'', Omari warned.

''Leave your worries, Mr. Green. T is my secretary. I won't fire him. Ever'', I said firmly.

Omari gives a firing glare before leaving the place. I sighed.

''Who is him?'', Riley asked me. ''Why does he want you to fire Taylor?'', he asks.