Teammates cum Friends

NO POV

After taking a bath, Jonas walked to the kitchen to drink water. He remembers Jazelle's words when she said she would pay for the rental.

He walks to Jazelle's room. After thinking twice, he grabbed the knob, opened the door, and found her sleeping on the bed. She was still in the same outfit. Grabbing the blanket, he covers her body. Upon walking out of her room, Jonas dialed Riley's number.

''What happened?'', Jonas asked.

''I don't think both of them will come back'', Riley replied.

''Send me their whereabouts'', Jonas instructed.

''I'll help'', Olivia, who overheard Jonas's conversation, talked. She came to meet her brother at his house. Since she had access, she entered his house.

Both of them left the house. 

On the other side, Aidan was drinking alone on his house porch. Taylor sat next to him.

''Why are you here?'', Aidan raised his brow.

''I don't care about you. At all'', Taylor replied. ''But you were really rude with her!'', he said seriously. Aidan didn't say anything but gulped down his beer.

''She didn't need me. I'm just the office boy anyway'', Aidan smirked.

''Then you should do your job correctly instead of running away from your problem!'', Jonas, who was watching them, talked. Both of them turned their sight to Jonas. 

''If you want to resign, resign once you pay off the debt successfully! Resign with a proper letter'', Jonas stated. ''But you were right; she's an idiot. For trusting people like you'', he smirked. Aidan's expression changed.

''Even though you had a criminal record, she still hires you. Yes, she's an idiot for seeing something in you when others disregard you. She's an idiot for trusting you who easily gave up once you face a problem'', he shakes his head disappointedly. ''I don't know, but she sees something in you, but for me, you are a coward'', he pointed out.

''You guys are responsible for everything. Then take responsibility for what happened!'', saying that, Jonas walks out from them.

''Is he really boss's husband?'', Aidan chuckles. ''I never knew she's married, though'', he smiles. Taylor shrugs. Aidan lets a heavy sigh. ''Okay then, I need to prove to everyone that our boss is not an idiot'', he chirped. ''And I need to apologize to her first'', he looked sad.

Taylor smiles.

On the other side, B, aka Bethany, is at her apartment when Olivia meets her. B invited Olivia inside. Q is already inside B's house.

''My house is small'', B mentioned.

''You are going to resign?'', Olivia asked. B didn't say anything. ''Jazelle and I studied together, but we didn't get along well. I always thought she was arrogant, selfish, and heartless.... But I was wrong'', she sighed. ''Even though I don't know anything about her, I realized that she was lonely all alone. She cares for your guys.... Or maybe she thinks that you are her friends though, she won't admit it easily'', she smiles.

''F...family...'', Q talked slower. ''W...we are her family, for boss'', she said sadly.

''Q....'', B looked emotional.

''Mistakes happened! We need to find a solution for it. She needs you guys to support her during this crisis. So, I hope you won't resign and bring her down. Help her prove to her father that she's not useless...'', Olivia requested.

''Thank you'', B was holding her tears. 

JAZELLE POV

I tip-toed like a mouse to leave Jonas's house in the morning. Being a good girl, I made breakfast for him for letting me stay here yesterday.