Dad

NO POV

Richard heard everything Jazelle said to her friends. He didn't expect that his daughter has Dyslexia. He suddenly felt guilty for thinking that his daughter purposely doesn't want to study and failing in all the exams. He realized he wasn't there for her when she needed him the most. 

Diana who was beside him, hold his hand.

''Your daughter is indeed a good girl'', she smiled.

Whereas Jazelle, she enjoys her moments with her friends. Jonas smiles seeing her expression. Same goes for Dylan. He's happy seeing his sister's expression. 

After the dinner, everyone bid farewell and left the house.

''I'll see you tomorrow'', Jonas kissed Jazelle's forehead.

''Okay.. I will wait for you'', she smiles. She sees him walking out.

She entered her house and walked to the dining hall. She sat alone at the table; thinking about her moments with her friends. Suddenly she realizes that she's not going to see them any soon, suddenly she feels heavy in her chest, she doesn't want this moment to end. 

She doesn't want to die.....

Richard was in the kitchen and when he walks out, he sees Jazelle in the dining hall. Sara and Diana are still in the kitchen talking with each other.

''I'm glad you are here'', Sara stated.

''I'm sorry for the late'', Diana holds Sara's hand. ''I hope you don't hate me'', her expression changed.

''No mom... dad took good care of me. I'm happy here'', Sara assured.

Diana smiles. ''Is there something wrong with Jazelle?'', she asked.

''I don't know but ... I feel like she's not being herself'', Sara sighed. ''It's true that she's changed a lot but... recently she feels...''

''Sad?'', Diana ended the word.

When Jazelle look around, she saw her father in front of her.

''When are you coming back?'', Richard's question surprises Jazelle. She didn't expect him to talk with her after she embarrassed him in front of her friends.

''Dad'', Jazelle smiles but tears stream down her cheeks. ''I'm scared...'', she grabs her chest. ''I'm so scared'', she cried. 

''Jazelle?'', Richard walked towards his daughter; surprised and worried seeing her expression. The Jazelle he knew never cried for anything. But here, he sees his vulnerable daughter, crying in front of him. 

''What happened?'', he came beside her. Jazelle suddenly hugs her father; her head at his torso and her arms wrapped around him.

Diana and Sara came there hearing a crying voice and found Richard and Jazelle in the dining hall.

Richard raises his hand and palms Jazelle's head. ''Don't leave'', his words stunned Jazelle. Dylan who was at the doorway drops his tear seeing his father and his sister. Immediately, tears pooled in his eyes. 

''Stay here, don't go if you are scared'', Richard said softly. 

Jazelle leans back and stands up. She shakes her head without seeing his father. In fact, she couldn't be able to see his eyes. She suddenly ran out from the dining hall.

''Dad'', Dylan called his father. Richard turns his sight to Dylan. ''Dad'', his voice croaked. ''She didn't want me to tell you but...'', tears streaming down his cheeks. ''She got mom's sick, dad'', Richard was shocked by Dylan's words.

''W.....What?'', Sara and Diana looked shocked as well.

''I don't know what to do, dad... She has advanced level Leukemia. She's dying dad'', he sobbed. ''She needs you now''

On the other side, Jonas is looking at the drawing of the picture that Jazelle gave him.

''Jazelle'', he touches the picture emotionally.

''What happened?'', Oliva asked from the doorway. She saw Jonas's reaction from the beginning. Jonas looked up at his sister. ''Something is wrong, Jonas. With Jazelle, with you, with Dylan... you guys giving some kind of creepy aura'', she said exasperatedly.

Jonas didn't say anything. Someone rings the bell. Olivia walked to the main door and opened the door.

''They are here to meet you'', Olivia informed. Jonas sees Aidan, Bethany, Taylor, Quinley, and Riley in front of him.

''I bring them here'', Riley stated. ''You know something, aren't you?'', he asked suspiciously.

''Jazelle is not someone who speaks emotional words to anyone. Where is she going?'', Taylor asked.

''Please Jonas, tell us. Is something wrong with our boss?'', A looked worried.

''She has advanced leukemia'', Jonas informed and everyone looked terribly shocked. ''She... she is in pain but refuses to get treatment since she wants to spend time with everyone. She's leaving tomorrow for her treatments'', he stated sadly.

''Oh God, Jonas....'', Olivia looked devastated.

Right at the time, Jonas received a call from Dylan.

''Dad knows, Jonas... but Jazelle is missing'', Dylan informed. Jonas was shocked by Dylan's words. ''We are searching for her. Please let me know if you found her''

After hanging up, Jonas informed everyone about Jazelle's missing to everyone. Everyone started looking for her.

Richard was driving his car while looking outside to search for Jazelle. He stopped his car at the roadside as he gripped his steering.

''It's my fault... I disregard our daughter, Alana... It's my fault'', a single tear dropped from Richard's eyes. ''It's my fault'', he closed his eyes and remembered his wife, Alana.

I love you, Richard

Richard opened his eyes; remembering Alana's confession. He suddenly remembered something.

''She's there'', Richard drives his car forward.

Jazelle hugs her mom's gravestone.

''Mom'', she cried. ''You know what? Dad asked me to not go.... For the first time in my life, I cried in dad's arms... I... I want to live... I want to tell dad how much I love him... I want to see him again and again'', her nose was bleeding.

Richard reached Alana's grave and found Jazelle hugging the gravestone. He walks behind her.

''Jazelle'', he grabbed Jazelle's shoulder but her body was falling. ''Jazelle!!'', Richard holds his daughter in his arms. ''Don't leave me... Don't leave me like your mother. I love you Jazelle'', Richard cried after so long. The last time he cried was during Alana's death but now, he couldn't hold his tears for his daughter.

''Hold on.. You need to be strong, Jazelle...'', Richard carries Jazelle by bridal style. ''You need to fight this'', he reminded her.

''I'm here for you... you will go through this'', he said, again and again, all the way to the hospital. 

********************************

Okay, I'm sorry for the emotional scenes.... 

This is hard for me too....  Let's hope for the best!