I'm sorry

JAZELLE POV

''I need to meet one of my clients today...I will be late'', Jonas informed me when I was listening to a report. He seems like rushing somewhere.

He didn't come back after that. I stayed until 8 pm to go back together, but it seemed like he was swamped with his company project. When I was going to Jonas's house by cab, my eyes caught Jonas and Sara inside a restaurant. They were talking to each other.

How fool I am to wait for him.... Stupid Jazelle....

I reached Jonas's home while cursing him and Sara but stared blankly at the number lock.

Shit, what is the password? Even if I know the password, how to click it? Shit...

No choice, I have to wait for him outside....

''What's the time now?'', I asked my phone voice assistant.

''It's eight fifty-four P.M'', it says before switching off.

Damn, the battery is gone.... Great!

Tick tick tick... time goes by... but Jonas didn't return home...

It was raining outside, and I started to feel the cold. The mosquitos were biting me everywhere, and I was scratching my skin.

''I don't think it's a good idea'', hearing a voice, I looked up and saw Sara with Jonas.

''You have a fever, and it's raining heavily outside. You should stay here tonight'', Jonas said as he turned his sight towards me.

''What are you doing here?'', he raised his brow.

''I should ask that question. What the hell are you doing with her?'', I asked angrily. ''How to enter when I don't know the password?'', I gritted my teeth.

''I send you a message on that'', he pointed out.

''I didn't get any messages'', I lied.

How to tell him that I don't message people or read people's messages?

Jonas walked forward and clicked the number lock. The door opened.

''Let's enter'', he instructed

''I...I'm leaving...'', Sara stated.

''Don't act so good, Sara... This is what you want, right? Both you of have fun tonight'', I said sarcastically.

Sara seems about to fall, but Jonas quickly holds her in his arms. He supported her to walk inside the house, which boiled my blood. I was staring at him in disbelief. He totally ignored me.

''I hope you die with that fever like how your parents die pathetically'', I blurted out. Honestly, it was my anger. But I didn't think twice before throwing those words.

Jonas gave me a death glare before walking her to the left side room.

Shit Shit... what the hell have I done?

I was in the kitchen, regretting my words when someone grabbed my arm and turned me back. As expected, Jonas was with his furious expression.

''Are you really heartless, Jazelle? Don't you have a brain?'', his words quickly hit my nerve. I pushed his hand away from me.

''Don't touch me'', I retorted back. ''What do you expect me to do? Welcoming her happily? After you purposely make me wait for many hours outside!'', I growled.

''I told you I sent you a message. You could have called me and asked me for the password. But you choose to wait for me outside. Don't blame Sara or me. It's not my mistake if you have Dyslexia!'', he retorted back. But his words stunned me.