Chapter 6

The few weeks, Amelia calmed down, she got a room for herself in the council and was glad she took the weeks off from her usual work. She finally had time to distract herself from the case, she stayed inside her bedroom and slept most of the time. To stay fit and on top form, she walked and jogged through the council place and also did several exercises like push ups and planks.

Meanwhile the detective was out of work, someone had to replace her. It was the council's duty to find a replacement for the case, which meant, sending other chosen ones for help with the help of the speaker of space.

"So, which people would be the perfect detective ? I guess none is better than Watson that's sure, but since she's not available those weeks and today either....we really shall get someone to help us out", Baelz beat around the bushes, not coming to the point to this council meeting. The council room was still with papers and red string all over the place, but the cigars and coffee bottles were removed, they wanted to help Amelia out after all.

"Can't we get...two people for this job, I think one won't be enough for this job and the more, the better I think", suggested Kronii, making hand motions to explain Bae her arguments.

"And do you think of two members in particular Kronii ?", Fauna asked, curious what might be the answer to her question. The warden of time nodded in approve and requested for Sana, to summon them here with a sign of help. They stood up and went to another room, because the council members didn't want to destroy any of Amelia's work here. Sana used her ability to travel among dimensions to find the two particular chosen ones.

"And you sure it's gonna work ?", Bae whispered next to Kronii, unsure if it would help, from Baelz experience, both of those members didn't like each other. However Kronii wanted to check for the final result. Finally, Sana came back, two portals on the opposite side of the room appeared...they arrived into their place.

"You asked for my help dear council and I'm glad if I can help", the shrine maiden appeared, approving to be the helper in need. On the other side of the room appeared the second chosen one...

"Fufufu, you need Pekora's help, you get Pekora's help, who shall I prank today ?", the bunny-girl showed her smug lips, taking out her bombs already to shoot at someone around the room. Both shrine-maiden and the bunny finally took a glimpse of each other, silence filled the room, an awkward one on top of that.

"Oiiiii Usadaaaa", the maiden yelled, annoyed feeling the presence of that certain person, she had to share a room with her when arriving.

"Oiiioiiii Mikooo", Pekora yelled back at her, ready to throw the bomb she had on her hand at the shrine maiden. It was Kronii and Fauna who had to separate these two for 15 minutes before they could explain their job.

"See, I told you Kronii", commented quietly chaos near the warden of time, Kronii didn't like that.

"Ohhh shut up Bae", Kronii complained, she didn't like it when Baelz was right. After they got separated, Kronii and Fauna were able to calm them down and explain them how important this job was for them to work alongside. Both Miko and Pekora got serious and shook hands, agreeing forming a team of two and trying that thing out called teamwork.

Entering the council meeting room, Miko got curious about the pinned papers and examined them. There were numbers pinned with other numbers, probably the number of deaths in total currently. Places and precise coordination were written too, for sure where those people died in the first place. Miko found a glass with a small amount of black fur on a petite table, the small table stood on top of the council meeting table. Pekora on the other hand, saw in a corner a large number of papers pinned on the wall. However those papers weren't written at all, but actual photographs of the dead people, ripped apart or just open. Even someone like Pekora felt unnerving and shivers down her spine, it wasn't a pleasant view after all.