Chapter 33

As once modern world got destroyed by humanity itself, the wasteland for survivors and insane humans were wide and open for them. Everyone quitted, everyone changed their spots for satisfying their mainly needs, such as protection and security, foods and hygiene. The list couldn't be fulfilled anymore, humanity went mentally crazy...

"So you're telling me you a robot and a chosen-one at the same time ?", Kronii asked surprisingly, Roboco only nodded softly.

"And you are here, because you need to find someone, who can show you the way to a group of chosen-ones out of this world ?", Kronii asked, still surprised by the robot's intention. Roboco just nodded in confirmation, standing calmly as she did. They kept on chatting before they got out of the secret shelter, since Kronii got nutrients injected, her body wasn't asking for food this time, yet her stomach craved food.

The fine breeze of wind blew softly on the women as they reached the ground outside, the wind wasn't even cold at all and the clear sky showed both of them the feeling of summer. The days got hotter and hotter every time Kronii visited the outside world, or it was just her imagination. However, sadly the city got a bit destroyed from the previous attack, the tower the warden left Mumei, was a bit destroyed, but the building didn't collapse all the way.

Roboco walked through the city, leading Kronii to a single path. The blue-haired woman had to take off her jacket from the heat, she would sweat a lot in it probably, or even have a heat stroke. The robot found herself berries in the bushes while she walked on a certain path, she kept the berries on a cool place inside her body, Kronii found that fascinating for a robot. Still, that didn't stop Roboco to continue walking and walking, even the warden was now curious.

"Hey Roboco, where are we going ?", Kronii asked, now they were inside a forest, climbing up the hills of the forest.

"Let me surprise you", was the only thing the robot said joyfully, they were almost there at their destination, Roboco could feel it...

"Bae, how could you kick your wife out of a meeting ?", asked Fauna angrily as she felt extremely mad about Baelz's attitude she was demonstrating in front of everyone.

"What ? Against it ? You can leave too, I don't need you on the team either", said chaos back at the keeper harshly, not even showing signs of regret of those words. Fauna couldn't believe what her ears heard, this wasn't Bae at all, on the contrary. The keeper sat there in silence, just dumbfounded, never did she felt so insulted before than this exact moment.

"Okay you shut up, we can begin with the meeting, with this I want to ask you newbies and your groups to what you know about the dark creature you just met yesterday", Baelz gave a death stare to everyone inside the room, she needed answers. After a couple of seconds, the only one who knew a lot about the beast was none other than Nene herself, she stepped forward and let chaos stare at her all the way she wanted.

"Who are you ?"

"I'm Nene, Momosuzu Nene, and I actually fought that creature so often with my partner before, I guess we cracked the code on the beast, we actually knew a lot about it", said Nene seriously in front of the three council members. Baelz waited for Nene to continue talking, so that she could reveal the pieces of information they still needed. Yet what chaos didn't know, was how uncomfortable the girl felt while standing there, all alone while her partner, Polka, died in the outside world. Sana realized how the girl went quiet all of a sudden, she knew about Nene's discomfort of suddenly leaking information without her most important friend next to her side.

"Speak up, what are you waiting for ?"

"Bae...she feels uncomfortable, let her be, where's your sense of empathy and sympathy Bae ?", asked Sana calmly, yet rudely. Chaos didn't like that and so she harshly stood up as she slammed the table, she walked to the entrance of the meeting room and just opened the door strongly.

"Just do what you want, I don't care anymore, honestly, you shouldn't be in the council for your rude attitude", shouted Baelz and before someone could say anything back, she slammed the door hard and went away from the room. Everyone stayed quiet, the whole meeting room was tensed up, nobody knew what to say exactly. After a few minutes, everyone calmed down and Sana let out a big sigh, Baelz wasn't this tiring to deal with.

"Okay everyone, the meeting is done and Nene, feel free to talk to us whenever you feel comfortable", requested Sana softly as she showed her kind face towards Nene, that kind of face made the girl feel safer and calm. Everyone left the meeting room, except for Sana and Fauna, who were too busy cleaning up the place a bit. When they were done, they both sat down and tried to clear up their minds from Bae's outburst earlier.

"Hey Sana ?", Fauna spoke up softly while holding her head with both her hands and elbows on the table.

"Hm ?"

"Don't you think Bae is acting strange this whole time ?"

"Honestly Fauna...I don't even know if we are talking about the same Bae anymore, it feels as if she's possessed", complained Sana, not knowing what to say further about this issue. This made the room quiet for some minutes, until Fauna came to suddenly realize what Sana said.

"As if she's possessed, Sana, that's it", Fauna jumped out of her chair, looking at Sana with a smile on her face.

"What you mean ?"

"Let's get Nene here, she can help us with Bae's behavior", Fauna suggested, Sana didn't mind, but was highly confused to what Nene had to do with chaos herself. So both of them ran around the council hallways to find Nene, they looked at the waterfall inn, no traces of Nene. They looked into all possible places, and finally they found Nene in the most unexpected place ever, outside council. Apart from the enormous building the council members owned, they also had plenty of space outside of it. Fauna and Sana walked outside, where the garden was located, just like something horrible was situated in at the same time. Fauna and Sana had to be quiet, the garden they were in was a total silent spot, it was a strict rule, even so, they spotted Nene standing inside the garden. They walked closer and were at a certain distance, that Nene noticed them.

"Hey Nene, can we talk for a bit ?", asked Fauna with her soft voice. With that, Nene turned around, facing both council members as they just stood still. Unfortunately, Fauna and Sana arrived too late, seeing the girl's face all pale and in shock. Fauna knew exactly what Nene was thinking about...what were the graves doing in such a natural place ?

"Nene...we can explain, just, don't overreact..", whispered Sana in a nervous way, that the girl could sense the speaker's nervousness from up close...the speaker of space herself, her hands were shaking...

"No, you can't explain...Polka died outside...why does this grave have her name on it ?", Nene asked, almost speechless, tears forming on her eyes from noticing her beloved friend's tomb just like that...outside the council building...