Chapter 30

"Kronii ?", muttered the little girl shyly as the warden of time was preparing some hot cocoa in the morning. The woman turned around and noticed the girl with her pajama t-shirt on, it was too large for the little girl.

"Oh, you still here ? And I thought you stole something valuable to sell it and get some money for you and your parents", Kronii sounded silly, she didn't mean it way too seriously, and if she did, then she would be glad to help the girl out in the financial way. However, the brown-haired girl shook her head, she refused to steal.

"I never would...mama and papa say stealing is bad", Mumei exclaimed, holding strongly on the large t-shirt she was wearing. She was about to cry and Kronii started panicking, shaking her hands out of panic for the girl stopping from doing so.

"No Mumei, what I mean is I'm glad to help you live a better life...", explained Kronii as she gave head-pats to the child in front of her. She gave the hot cocoa, which was finished, to the small girl. From giving the hot, sweet drink to the child, Kronii felt relieved and glad the little girl was feeling okay...

"Kronii ? Hello Kronii ?", someone woke the warden up from her daily daydream, it was Fauna. The keeper was only snapping with her fingers in front of Kronii and finally she was back to reality.

"What is it Fauna ?"

"I guess we all should go to the meeting room and discuss everything...I have a bad feeling about it", said Fauna, uneasy of what would happen in the meeting room. When they were on their way to start an emergency meeting, Baelz and the rest of the group who stayed in the council noticed the new group of people. Instead of saying something, everyone kept silent and gathered inside the meeting room, with the council members sitting on their chairs.

"Alright, the meeting starts...does the council have a question to begin with ?", asked Sana, looking left and right, but Fauna and Kronii, the ones who came back, stayed silent for some reason. However, Baelz lifted her arm up and before she said anything, she was making sure nobody would interrupt her.

"My question is what the heck happened in there ? And why are the ones who came back and the newbies so quiet huh ?", chaos slammed her hands hand on the table, making most people flinch in surprise or shock. Now the whole room was quiet and tense, nobody would expect such a reaction from the little rat.

"We met the monster again, that's where three groups gathered together, two of us died...inclusively Suisei is almost on the verge to die...", explained Fauna seriously, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"But wait a minute", shouted someone in the group, aiming her gun at a certain blonde's head.

"Who are y'all ? And why am I here ? I followed your commands and I order to tell me why I'm here and why you stopping me at my current mission ?", V.7 continued, holding the girl strongly, it was hard for Iofi to escape from the strong grip and the aim with the pistol at her head.

"Look Moona, it's the girl, this person right there kidnapped her", shouted Risu out, pointing at the grey-haired agent. V.7 instantly changed her aim towards Risu.

"Don't move or I'll shoot", V.7 ordered, still aiming at Risu. The brown-haired girl felt in danger and rose both of her arms up in fear. Gladly Kronii stopped time and stood up from her chair, quickly taking V.7 to the time sphere, since she had to touch the gun if she wanted to take the pistol away from her. As Kronii turned back time, everyone was surprised to see Kronii holding the gun instead of V.7, that was a critical moment...

"What are you-", the agent said in frustration, but before she could finish her sentence, Kronii pushed the agent back by kicking her in her belly. Iofi got free from what she thought was the dangerous person and went away to the opposite side, to Risu and Moona actually.