Chapter 35

Humanity, a group of god's work, made it this far to survive the impossible. Just what did god do wrong ? Easily, humans tend to oppose god's agreement with mother nature. Humans shouldn't be able to tolerate milk, why could humans drink it then ? The very same reason as mother nature decided with god...mutation was needed to punish god's masterpiece.

"W-where am I ?", asked a certain redhead. She was laying on a ground so dark, even darker than her own shadow. Same went for the walls, the place in general felt and seemed like the complete void. The girl stood up, rubbing her head in pain and confusion.

"Welcome to our urgent rendez-vous, Hakos Baelz", said a distorted voice, Bae turned around from where the weird voice was coming from. She went pale, cold, speechless. In front of her stood herself in dead black eyes, red pupils, skin so damaged and hurt, blood was dripping on the void.

"Who are you ? And why do you look like me ?", asked the rat the stranger.

"I am something you seek, someone you try to find out", answered the stranger in riddles.

"If you are me, why do you look like this ?", chaos pointed at the damaged clothes and the entire painful body, the stranger only smirked.

"Oh lord Hakos, that's how your friends left you before they turned you back into who you are. They beat the shit out of you and left you in this resulted body state", answered the stranger, blood coming out of the mouth whenever they opened the lips. Bae was too shocked to believe what happened to herself.

"Who the hell are you ?", Baelz spoke out in a fearful tone, taking two steps behind slowly. The stranger approached her with each step she went behind until the stranger was straight in front of her. Face to face, pure silence between them two, Bae was too scared to say something.

"Hakos...you wanna know who I am ?", chaos nodded slowly, she was very scared of the answer they would give out of those mouth.

"Hakos, I am the thing you're seeking for, I am the thing that killed your friends"

"My friends ?"

"Yes, your friends Hakos", the stranger said, giggling in sadism to what they did to Baelz. They distanced themselves from chaos, leaving the rat by her own grief and painful memories of all the people who died already. Silence filled the void with the small giggles of the stranger. Suddenly, Baelz stopped crying and feeling bad, she lifted her head up and stared at the stranger.

"But wait, you're something I seek and you killed my friends...you're the monster I'm looking for", chaos formed her hands into fists, eyes furious from all the anger after getting conscious with whom she was dealing with.

"Me ? A monster ? No, I'm you don't you see. You call yourself a monster ?", asked the stranger silly, they found Bae's reaction amusing.

"You aren't me you piece of shit, who did you kill first from my friends ?", she shouted out into the void, her voice echoed through the place. Suddenly the stranger approached her angrily, they didn't hesistate to think about the danger chaos could be.

"Let's see, since I don't want you to be on my way, I'm going to kill you the same way I killed Watson, oh and of course like someone else..."

"Like who else ?"

"Well you see, the first death was Nanashi"

"Mumei ? You killed her ? Impossible", Bae's body trembled, Mumei was dead ? She couldn't believe it. The grip of her fists got stronger, adrenaline was pumping inside her blood vessels, the deepest and strongest anger and aggression Baelz had inside her, it got revealed.

"How dare you...I'm gonna kill you".

After the huge fight, the training room was no longer in use for everyone. Kanata and Towa tried their best to heal Gura and Sana from their heavy injuries. Both of them were unconscious ever since getting knocked off by Bae. Fauna didn't know what else to do than staring at the two unconscious people in the room. The others were worried too yes, but they hoped Sana and Gura standing on both feet again.