Chapter 7

Kronii stayed inside the library, continuing the book where she left off. The one she chose was a particular book. It was well written and the writing seemed original, yet Kronii doubted it was the original one and a copy instead. The drawings too, the owls were drawn perfectly detailed and on the side with extra information about those types of owls. Kronii was always fascinated about this one book that felt like the girl, she thought of, would love very much for sure. The next pages were also owls, the second half of the whole book was about crystals, and just like with the owls, drawn perfectly and a description about each of them. It took hours for Kronii to almost finish the book with the old brown cover, the book sure was old, yet enjoyable to look and read.

Finally, the warden of time reached the last page and she couldn't believe it with her own blue-eyes, it was a message for Mumei inside this book.

"Hi Mumei, if you forgot already, I remind you to push the button near the longest lightbulb", it said, what was that supposed to mean ? Was it a secret between Mumei and one of the council members ? Kronii wanted to find out so badly and found the small button in one of the lightbulbs. From pressing it, the wall opened an entrance behind where the blue-haired woman sat down to read the book. She thought if she should go in or not, what if it wasn't her business and yet she was intererring for no reason ? Yet without any second thought, Kronii entered, the wall closing just as fast as it opened.

The cave was pitch-dark and Kronii wasn't able to see anything at all. Gladly the cave had two buttons, one to re-open the entrance she came from and another to light up the lightbulbs. The light was as weak and dim as in the library, even a little bit weaker. Now since Kronii could see the path, she walked slowly, paying attention to where she was walking. The cave itself was cold and from the spider-webs all around the place...abandoned, the stairs lead Kronii only down, it was just as much spider-webs on there as on the straight cave path.

Arriving to a wooden door in front of the stairs, Kronii slowly opened it, she excused herself already for entering without permission. To her surprise, it was just an old office. Nothing much was to explore here, just books here and there, seemed like the same book. Lighting up the old lantern on top of the desk, revealing most wonders of this room. It was books, books everywhere, and on the desk stayed a ruler and a feather with its old ink bottle.

"Just what is this mysterious place ?", murmured Kronii to herself, she didn't see any of these books before. It felt like the same book, yet the cover on the front side of the book had always a different number. That was when Kronii realized....these books were numbered, from 1 to....Kronii didn't know which one was the last one, 24, 36, 45 or was it 98 ? The numbers weren't in the correct order, yet the warden of time find a new mystery to solve....or was it already solved ?

As soon as Kronii opened the book number 1, she found out what this really was. It was Mumei's diaries, if she had this many diaries, it meant Mumei wrote down the story of her own life. Kronii started reading again, because the diaries caught the warden's interest.....

"For the last time, Pekora doesn't understand you", complained the rabbit, crossing her arms and turning her back towards the shrine maiden, she just wanted to explain her what she thought about.

"Youuuu dummy bunny, you don't want me to be right that's all", Miko pouted and did the same pose as Pekora, they really didn't get along that well. Sana and Fauna were looking in the distance from their chairs in the meeting room how the teamwork was going. And they turned their backs back, facing each other, making Sana sweat from panic, sitting awkwardly and hoping both Miko and Pekora wouldn't fight again, the detective's notes were in serious danger.