Chapter 10

Civilization was defined as a group of human-beings, living together in a complex structure, having food, having laws, having culture, having protection. Civilization made the survival of humanity much easier, much better, further developed bit by bit. As conclusion, it saved humanity, it made humans get along with each other, as a group, as a society.

And yet, why did it abandoned humanity ? Why did it give up on humans ? Humanity had to try to survive yet again as individuals, finding safety and food was the most difficult task for them. Humans turned into cannibals for the sake of survival, trust between them was way long ago broken and forgotten. Only certain people didn't lose their sanity, for example....the chosen ones. Only they were protected from any effect their members did, except...they meant it the harmful way.

Meanwhile two girls in the ravaged world built a simple wooden boat and sailed through the ocean, hoping on landing somewhere much peaceful. Last time they were on land, especially men were behind them to kill and further actions, it was a dangerous situation.

"Oh how much I can't wait to be on land and have my peace back", the one girl commented joyfully, laying on the boat while crossing her arms. The other girl was just bored and waited for their next destination, in those couple of days, she only saw water anyways. She was also fishing while waiting, she made herself a fishing pole with wood and a string of cloth. Of course no fish would bite on the hook, since first most fish were dead in the ocean anyways, and second it was a basic hook with nothing on it.

"Just why are we still sailing ? Shouldn't we arrive sooner or later ?", the girl complained, refusing to continue her life seeing only water and more water. The waves in the ocean grew, the boat swung side to side, but the forces of the waves weren't strong enough to throw the girls out of the wooden boat. The good aspect was the boat sailing faster to one way, which made the girl see land from the horizon.

"Aqua look, we found land, we finally found land, our life will continue", the girl shouted happily, glad to find something that wasn't water anymore. The girl grabbed Aqua's shoulders and shook excitedly her, making the boat swing side to side. Aqua had to stop her first, or else they had to swim all the way to the land, which meant the death for both of them.

"Now calm down Marine and let's sail there, to a much better life", Aqua motived the red-haired woman in front of her. Both of them started using their hands to move foward, since they forgot building paddles for the boat.

Arriving the long distanced land, they reached sand, lots of it. Their shoes touched the yellow sand, it seemed so natural, so normal. They were surrounded by the silence, the sand and grass a little further, the small breeze of wind which made the waves in the ocean. In the end, they finally found a place right in the morning and cried from happiness.

"Oh god, this is so beautiful", cried Aqua, she couldn't believe their lives would continue from that point on. They walked towards the grass, later they found a grass field, flowers bloomed there, Purple Hyacinth to be exact. It was Spring and their bloom last for one till two weeks, a short life to enjoy it to the fullest. However that was how the universe worked...

Marine and Aqua walked and enjoyed the touch of grass and the feeling of the wind blowing on the opposite direction of them, it was unbelievable how great it was, what a time to be alive. The purple color stood out on the field, which made Aqua and Marine be cautious not to step on them.

The day continued with them grabbing their food supplies they left on their boat, then finding a place to stay and planning how their adventure would go the next day. From their activities today, they archieved to get more food such as fruits from bushes near a forest and finding clean spring water, it was a success. Even when night-time took place, they managed to start a bonfire to warm themselves up and get comfy.