Chapter 21

A flower field, an extraordinary on top of it. She opened her eyes, sitting to look around the valley she was laid at.

"W-where am I ?", she asked to herself while rubbing her head, she had a headache. Her blue orbs wandered around, spotting a tree alone in the distance. She stood up, making sure not to fall back on the ground by how dizzy she was. Step by step, she walked slowly till she reached the large tree, someone was sitting underneath it. When she was near the tree, blue orbs met golden-brown eyes, the woman jumped from shock and surprise who was sitting calmly.

"Oh hi Kronii, it's been a long time", the girl said in a soft voice, the woman just stood there in silence, nothing was coming out of her mouth. The girl just gave the warden a soft smile as answer to the shocked woman.

"Come, sit here", the girl patted the grass next to her, Kronii didn't know what to do as she was in a shocked state. Yet she decided to do as the girl told her, she sat down, hugging her knees.

"Kronii, look up...the sky is beautiful, isn't it ?", the girl smiled, pointing up to the clear blue sky. Again, the warden did as she told her. Up her head stared at the sky, so stunning and beautiful it made Kronii gaze at it. She fell in her thoughts, why was she there ? Why was this girl with her ? She needed answers. Kronii's blue orbs met the girl's golden-brown eyes again, such sweet and kind of eyes she had.

"W-where are we ?", Kronii gave a confused look, this moment wasn't meant to happen.

"We are at a random valley, chilling down a tree, I guess so", the girl answered, the silly soft voice made Kronii think of the old days. She gave a glare to the girl, she wasn't kidding.

"Okay okay, I'm joking, this is your dream...only that you gotta survive here with me", the girl said, giving a small sigh, this conversation shouldn't absolutely happen at all.

"What you mean with survive here with you ?"

"Kronii, you are in a coma, so here we are at this place", the girl answered, looking around her. Kronii did the same, just what did Kronii think of ? She had absolutely no idea, only that this talk shouldn't happen now.

"The only thing I'm not so sure of, why me ?", the girl asked with a sad smile, gazing at the warden's blue orbs. Kronii's lips twitched, she was about to cry hard. Before the tears could escape her eyes, Kronii hugged the girl tightly, as to never let her go away from her anymore.

"Mumei...I missed you, I-I just-", Mumei interrupted her. The guardian even broke the hug and looked at those beautiful blue orbs full of hope and sorrow.

"Kronii, don't, this talk shall happen in real life, not in this dream", the brown-haired girl explained with a sad smile, Kronii kept crying hard.

"But Mumei-"

"No buts Kronii, let's enjoy this moment as long as we can", suggested Mumei, trying to cheer up the mood. The warden of time stayed quiet for a moment, but then gave a nod in silence. Just like before, they both enjoyed the view into the pretty blue sky. They stayed quiet for a long time, before Kronii broke the silence.

"Mumei ? Do you think I was rude back then ?", the sense of guilt hit the woman hard, Mumei only looked at Kronii with a confused look.

"What you mean with back then ?"

"That moment...before the escalation...", Kronii covered her face into her knees, making Mumei unable to look at the facial expression she was doing. The girl was thinking hard, what was Kronii talking about ? Suddenly it hit her mind, Mumei's lips formed an o-shape in realization.

"Oh you mean the kiss ?", Mumei asked curiously, Kronii grabbed her legs tighter, the girl hit the bullseye. There was no need to pretend, the brown-haired girl smiled softly.