Chapter - 2 Yashiro - senpai

The girl looked at the large school of two buildings in front of her trying to guess which of the two large buildings the girl will stay, approaching her school she walked trying to avoid the club proposals to get there faster as the cherry blossoms spread out across the floor as the girl quickened her pace. Near your destination the girl sees a tall and slender man, you get close to the man but then stop and look at his features. The man has spiky black hair with long white bangs and purple eyes. He wears a white coat with a purple sweater underneath and gold glasses. The man looked at you with pure confusion in his magenta eyes.

"You need anything?"

the man asked the girl who widened her eyes at being caught looked at the man, which had never happened before. "yes, i would like to know where freshman year of high school." You asked the man who immediately asked his name.

"My name is (Y/N) (Y/N)" you replied. Your voice has never been higher because you haven't even talked to anyone for a long time. Turning your attention to the man who introduced himself as tsuchigomori right after telling you to follow him.

Walking through the halls of the gym you soon come across the man you assumed was the gym teacher. You spotted a girl with long hair. Her waist-length hair is a light cream color that gradually fades to a soft bluish green at the ends and is styled with baby bangs across her forehead. She wears two dark brown magatama hair accessories on the side of her head, which pulls some of her hair back. Large magenta eyes with orange/yellow accents. The radish-like girl's uniform was almost the same as hers but her socks are white unlike the girl's long brown pantyhose. The school uniform consists of a cream-colored sailor dress, which goes to the knees and has a scalloped hem. The lining of the skirt is deep magenta, while the collar, the cuffs and pockets are brown with cream accents. The bow on the collar is the same color as the dress and includes brown stripes; The girl also fastens her personal skull brooch above the bow and lastly the regular cream and orange uniform shoes, but chooses to wear dark brown tights with a small half-moon pattern near her ankles instead of the usual ones. brown knee-high socks.

In his opinion, she was beautiful.

The girl soon noticed the teacher and you next to him, smiling at you and the teacher she leaned against the wall that was supported You calmly observed the conversation between the two of them beside the teacher. It looked like the girl would guide him to her room, which by the way was the same as her.

Walking through the halls again the girl soon stopped quickly and turned to you, which startled you a little. She opened her mouth and said...

"Oh my apologies I forgot to introduce myself....

My name is Yashiro Nene. "